ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Payne

Fair to partly cloudy on that. Everyone deserves a break, how many is the question. I think he better change his way of life, doubt he does though. Serial rapist for life. Hes trash.

This guy has spent the last 30+ years, and over 40 years total, in prison. He's 67 years old. He probably has no assets, likely no family or friends to turn to for help. Few if any skills. I don't see how this goes well for him. It might have been better for him to live out the rest of his days behind bars.

I'm sure the next woman he rapes isn't going to give a damn about his debt to society.

Serial criminals of any kind should rot the rest of their lives in prison.

Hate that POS is associated with UK.

30 yrs, wow. He paid his debt to society.
He has served his time for as long as he was required to serve it and was apparently a model prisoner. But his debt to society can never be repaid. People are almost certainly still dealing with the fallout of his repeated intentional acts. His crimes were an affront to civilization, over and over.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
Yes because he wrote common sense

Of course, he is Jesus.

160222-news-tom-payne.jpg

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
If I were in charge of this country - - which I am not so everyone can test easy - - he and all people like him would be executed. It’s crazy imo that a serial rapist can ever see the sunshine another day in his life after a conviction.

I’m sure you’d say those same words if the victim was your mother/sister/wife/daughter, Correct?
Umm why? Just commenting. Hopefully those he hurt are healed. You know that victims do have a say...I don't know the dude but I know people can be redeemed. 30 yrs in the big house is a long time.

Umm why? Just commenting. Hopefully those he hurt are healed. You know that victims do have a say...I don't know the dude but I know people can be redeemed. 30 yrs in the big house is a long time.

That’s ok you have your opinion, but people like you scare the living hell out of me, more than the monsters that rape women. No offense though...

He would really have to be rehabilitated before I would let him out. Besides, he has no eligibility left.

That’s ok you have your opinion, but people like you scare the living hell out of me, more than the monsters that rape women. No offense though...
Passive aggressive much....BOO!!!
We have a penal system that isn't perfect
I don't know the facts. Also that was 30 yrs on KY tab, we'll say 8000 per yr(extremely conservative est) 30 yr equals 240000....
People like me how?
I do not condone rape, sexual assault of any kind.
The main thing was 30 yrs, can't imagine it

I don't know the facts. Also that was 30 yrs on KY tab, we'll say 8000 per yr(extremely conservative est) 30 yr equals 240000....
People like me how?

Well, try to imagine being the victims. Good lord man

People like me how?

And people like you meaning people that continually try to feel sympathy for perpetrators. Who cares. 30 years still isn’t enough. Man...

Well, try to imagine being the victims. Good lord man
Shouldn't take the Lord's ne in vain.
What is wrong with you? Why this smear? Did you even read the article? people are redeemable, Judeo-Christian values stress forgiveness. The Commonwealth of Kentucky found him rehabilitated and granted him parole. He is registered as sex offender. What else you want?

Shouldn't take the Lord's ne in vain.
What is wrong with you? Why this smear? Did you even read the article? people are redeemable, Judeo-Christian values stress forgiveness. The Commonwealth of Kentucky found him rehabilitated and granted him parole. He is registered as sex offender. What else you want?

Yeah, you’re on ignore. Scary

Reactions: JC43
Ignore is for the weak as a poster on here says, but good for you. You never explained anything so toodeeloo

More than twice.

Aside from all the crimes that he was convicted of, he was also suspected of numerous rapes around Atlanta that were never solved.

If DNA evidence could be verified back in the late '70s/early '80s, I'd bet that this entire thread would be moot, 'cause parole wouldn't have ever even been an option.

Reactions: JFCats22
Rupp picked the biggest POS he could find to be our Jackie Robinson. SMH...

Payne was a highly sought after recruit despite being new to the game in high school. Came from a good family with his father in the military. He was difficult but not a lost cause in college.

After his father died, things seemed to turn for the worst.

To blame Rupp is ignorant.

Reactions: J_Dee
Really surprised he would be paroled again considering his past. Hope he has been rehabed, but I wouldn't bet money on it though.

ADVERTISEMENT