ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Jurichs last words to UofL

But he and Rick were so in love with UL? Why would they turn against such a fine institution, and fan base, just because those in charge fired them? After all, it wasn't the program, or the fans that was responsible. Doesn't seem to be much L1C4. I just don't understand. lol. Now maybe their idiot fans will realize that Turtleneck and Liar Rick didn't give two hoots for them. They were in it for the $$, and they got lots of it from the University, and the same idiot fans who adored them.

He still looks greasy, but the Louisville fans still want him after him and the crypt keeper almost got them the death penalty.

Louisville taxpayers ought to start a class action lawsuit against that POS for doing what he did. He is the biggest waste of flesh i have seen in some time. What a horrible human being. These rich effers that feel so entitled piss me off so bad. I sure hope he gets his somewhere along the line before the Lord gets to him. I would love to see him suffer now. He and that scumbag Pitino.

giphy.gif

He's just mad he the bill for his TWO country clubs is no longer paid by the University. What a disgusting human. I knew a girl about 12 years ago that said he was trying to get with her and was slimy about it. Him and Pitino were made for each other.

Tard fans are like beaten prostitutes who can’t leave their pimp daddy Jurich. They have no self worth without their pimp daddy.
It really is a strange attachment that the U6 fans have with Jurich. My father in law is a UofL fan and told me just yesterday he will not watch UofL basketball any more because of how U6 treated Jurich. There is no logic to it.....almost as if Jurich has been sending out subliminal messages during UofL games to all of its fans. Really bizarre imo.
kaamowgli.gif

Louisville taxpayers ought to start a class action lawsuit against that POS for doing what he did. He is the biggest waste of flesh i have seen in some time. What a horrible human being. These rich effers that feel so entitled piss me off so bad. I sure hope he gets his somewhere along the line before the Lord gets to him. I would love to see him suffer now. He and that scumbag Pitino.
Tom Jurich is the scum of the earth

It really is a strange attachment that the U6 fans have with Jurich. My father in law is a UofL fan and told me just yesterday he will not watch UofL basketball any more because of how U6 treated Jurich. There is no logic to it.....almost as if Jurich has been sending out subliminal messages during UofL games to all of its fans. Really bizarre imo.
kaamowgli.gif

kaamowgli.gif

I feel sorry for your father in law. He obviously needs help. If Jurich would have done his job and fired Pitiino after the Karen Sypher fiasco, UL wouldn’t be in this predicament, and he’d still have his job..He has no morals, and only cared about winning. He got what he deserved.

Reactions: sambowieshin
I've brought this up before but this mentality UofL fans have towards Jurich reminds me of an interview I saw in the 1980s with an old man who had been an SS officer and they asked what did he think Hitler's legacy was and this guy said that he ended unemployment in Germany.

ADVERTISEMENT