ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman - University of Texas head football coach - double-standard for black athletes

Could you imagine sending your teenager out for a gallon of milk or to go out for a jog in your neighborhood and being scared they won't come back ? To have to condition your kids to act subservient to other people just so they aren't beaten ,or killed by the people that are supposed to protect them ?

Then stop voting Democrat. After 50 years of watching my race suffer I think I’d vote differently.

Then stop voting Democrat. After 50 years of watching my race suffer I think I’d vote differently.
You have life long republican jumping ship wishing up and voting democrat even Ex presidents ,,Why because the republican party is NUTS and besides I'm not an Idiot !

My only agenda is try to stop the slaughter of innocent people ! !To help stamp out Bigotry and hate !!Guess that doesnt help your agenda does it ?
Cop brutality is a grain of sand on the beach of the slaughter of blacks. Why doesn’t BLM protest down in south Chicago, Oakland, East St. Louis etc.? We both know the answer and it isn’t pretty.

Actually the bigger fear in many of the neighborhoods like in Chicago is getting killed by drug dealers and criminals going to get that gallon of milk. As in the numbers of murders in that scenario is astronomically higher than those involving police. But that doesn’t fit the agenda does it?

What’s have to do with the thousands of blacks slaughtered by blacks every year? Is that acceptable? There were more blacks killed in Chicago last weekend than killed by cops the entire year. Any police brutality is unacceptable and reprehensible. But you tell me which has the most victims with no end in sight.

Cop brutality is a grain of sand on the beach of the slaughter of blacks. Why doesn’t BLM protest down in south Chicago, Oakland, East St. Louis etc.? We both know the answer and it isn’t pretty.

Keep grindin'[roll][roll][roll]

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT