ADVERTISEMENT

To be a little optomistic

It is a nice thought but devoid of reality.Auburn was 1-10 to start the game last night and we had a one point lead at that time.we got a 4 point lead and the ball on at least two occasions and failed to take advantage and put any pressure on Auburn. This team doesn't know how to play with a lead or take advantage of the other team playing poorly,they just march in place till the other guys get going again.

Going back to the South Carolina game we had a double digit lead on a team that can't shoot but we waited patiently till they could get back in the game.Blame it on effort,talent or lack of basketball IQ take your pick we have forgotten how to win(if we ever knew in the first place)Seven wins by double digits this season and two losses by double digits not the typical UK season.

This thread will die a quick death unless we do something about it!!!

Since it's obvious they're afraid to fail, it's important to take the heat off of the frosh and get this bad taste out of our collective mouths. I'd consider starting SKJ and Wenyen the rest of the way personally.

It's how we finish that really matters anyway.

I'd put money on "Not" winning 4 in a row. IMO we just have dug too deep a hole to come out. This season is Done. Just playing for formalities at this point.

We won't win 4 in a row with this group. They can't close out games. The opposing teams know it and worst of all, we know it. We are young and inexperienced and paying our dues this year. Let's hope Cal and staff convinces 80% of the roster to return.

now what's everyone's thoughts on winning 4 in a row with 2 upcoming games at Rupp. I feel good that we get the double bye with everything going on with other teams in the SEC.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
ADVERTISEMENT