ADVERTISEMENT

Thought some of you might like this quote from Felder about Jefferson....

Re-watched this game and I thought Jefferson's behavior was bizarre.

I've watched Duke several times and never saw him act like this. He seemed super-energized and super-agitated. Overly animated, yelling at refs and yelling at his teammates. Weird.

I've watched Duke several times and never saw him act like this. He seemed super-energized and super-agitated. Overly animated, yelling at refs and yelling at his teammates. Weird.
Not really. It's called his last game at Duke.

There was one point where only a Duke player would not have been given a T for the way they were acting. You never see a player allowed to show up the official like he was doing. Too bad, so sad, Duke.

Reactions: csrupp
There was one point where only a Duke player would not have been given a T for the way they were acting. You never see a player allowed to show up the official like he was doing. Too bad, so sad, Duke.

I thought for sure he was going to the T at one point. Can't believe they let it go.

pretty amazing (well not really) that duke players get away with the antics and talking to the refs the way they do.

ref_help_me_720.0.jpg

P9Id0e.gif

I watched the replay of the game today. Kennard's last foul where he is carrying on in that picture above was where he got right at the back of a rebounding player who tumbled backwards knocking Kennard to the floor. Kennard carried on about the foul call on him not only on the court but on the bench. However, he clearly fouled the South Carolina player by being on his back.

I watched the replay of the game today. Kennard's last foul where he is carrying on in that picture above was where he got right at the back of a rebounding player who tumbled backwards knocking Kennard to the floor. Kennard carried on about the foul call on him not only on the court but on the bench. However, he clearly fouled the South Carolina player by being on his back.

He was all over him like a cheap suit, no brainer.

Of course so was UNC's charge/travel and Gonzaga's through the hoop basket interference...

I'm telling they are taught this and told this. Their coach does this. They think it's unfair to have a foul called on them. Just can't handle being told they did anything wrong.

K is like a god to ESPN and NCAA, just like Wooden and Dean Smith. K may not have been as dirty in recruiting as the other two but he has not been squeaky clean. Several things have happened and the NCAA turned their heads. He teaches the flop and continual crying to the officials so they are intimidated into calling fouls. Some officials just get tired of it and don't feel right in cheating another team. He goes after them to make sure they never call his game, Over and over in his PC last night he kept saying it was their most physical game...translate...we didn't get 15 invisible touch fouls called.

K is like a god to ESPN and NCAA, just like Wooden and Dean Smith. K may not have been as dirty in recruiting as the other two but he has not been squeaky clean. Several things have happened and the NCAA turned their heads. He teaches the flop and continual crying to the officials so they are intimidated into calling fouls. Some officials just get tired of it and don't feel right in cheating another team. He goes after them to make sure they never call his game, Over and over in his PC last night he kept saying it was their most physical game...translate...we didn't get 15 invisible touch fouls called.
Though the same about his press conference.That may be the new blue print as to how to play Duke,be physical,get in their face and don't take any crap from them.If you have enough players it might work,send a note to Ol' Roy he might want to rethink his approach to playing Duke.

PCP will do that.

And he lost two contact lenses.

Contacts or not, I couldn't believe how much woofing and jawing that ref took from Jefferson. I had to change the channel. Even in the NBA, that's a T. Good job, Gamecocks, for exposing what brats the Dukies are.

ADVERTISEMENT