ADVERTISEMENT

This wknd order Papa Johns Pizza......

giphy.gif

Suddenly, I hunger for that Goodbye Pie!

Just dont say anything about ordering in Papa Johnnys support of firing Turtle neck! you might gr3t some loogies and boogs in your pizza!!

It's the best chain pizza restaurant. And there's no great pizza really in this city. No problem

Just don't like PJ's pizza and I don't have any kids who will just eat any old garbage so I would have to eat it, just can't do it. I'm sure the rest of you will pick up the slack for me. :cool2:
You could buy us one to eat

Reactions: ORCAT
I’ll bet there’s been an upward spike in pj sales in the lexington area this week.
PJ pie = farewell toast to otis’ athletics.

I don't understand the absolute furor directed at Papa John's by the fan base. The man gave how many millions for a football stadium? On top of how many more fundraising efforts tied into his business?
Wasn't he one of the very first big contributors to question the financial end of ULAA? Doesn't a guy that helps build that big infrastructure the fans are so proud of have the right to be heard?????

Hey, Papa John's all around.

Not a fan of PJ but will definitely order a pie or two this weekend. Wonder what the increase in sales for papa johns will look like in Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT