ADVERTISEMENT

This was posted by one of the most respected posters on Dukes board . Thoughts ?

One can only hope ! I don’t think I will be able to stomach the year long love fest that we will be subjected to by ESPN when the Rat Faced Bastard does retire.
Dick Vitale is already too difficult to listen to now, but once he gets ahold of the knowledge of when K is going to retire, forget about listening to h9m for more than 2 minutes.

How do you know what I read, when I read it and who all was saying what?
Because no professional would ever say Jeffrey Jordan would be good. He was an average high school player who’s dad happened to be the goat. Bron you is an elite athlete with elite basketball skills and elite genetics. You were making shit up or quoting MJ fan boys.

Yup, don't make a mistake on RR when not paying close attention. It will be jumped on every time especially with posts tryiing to discredit the obvious rational point. And to Sleepy Joe, let me know when the heat makes it go way combined with hydroxychloroquine.
Oh yeah man, I agree, I can't believe how many people feel the need to call others out for making mistakes in an online message board post.

By the way, there is only one "i" in "trying". You had 2. Ya gotta do better man.

Because no professional would ever say Jeffrey Jordan would be good. He was an average high school player who’s dad happened to be the goat. Bron you is an elite athlete with elite basketball skills and elite genetics. You were making shit up or quoting MJ fan boys.
So when Jeffrey started playing hs ball, you don't think there were people saying he was going to be great? There are so many people in the media that want to be the first to scoop something.

So when Jeffrey started playing hs ball, you don't think there were people saying he was going to be great? There are so many people in the media that want to be the first to scoop something.
Jeffrey was a bad high school player. He was a low ranked recruit and he was only that high because of who his father was. Bronny was one of the best prospects in the country as an 8th grader. They’re not the same.

Jeffrey was a bad high school player. He was a low ranked recruit and he was only that high because of who his father was. Bronny was one of the best prospects in the country as an 8th grader. They’re not the same.
You're saying the same thing I'm saying, but you're arguing with me.

Read the bolded part, then go back to the first post that you quoted in this conversation. I said "that's the same thing they said about Jeffrey Jordan". Meaning, he's only getting accolades because of who his dad is.

Are you just arguing to argue?

If K has his say and they hire one of his minions they will fall fast. None of his former staff or players have what it takes to keep them at an elite level.
Exactly the point of my comment. Going down the same road as IU with the “IU guy” BS. Only this time it will be “we need a duke guy”

Reactions: Creed Bratton
The fix is coming. Dook beats 4 win BC and flies up the NET board 10 spots for a Quad 4 win to 51st. ESPN has them on the front page with the title bubble teams. Seriously they just lost 3 straight and because they beat sad BC now they are back in the conversation. The 4 wins BC had were also bad. One of them was 2-7 Maine. LMFAO I heard a guy on ESPN last night say Dook might not have to win the ACC to make the field. What a joke! They have 1 good win and 3 bad losses. Since when is 1 Quad 1 win good enough for bubble talk. ESPN doesn't even hide their bias for Dook anymore.

Here is the pic for bubble watch LMFAO: (We beat 4 win BC OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
i

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Cal did the exact same thing. The real reason for our struggles slipped out in a comment weeks ago. Cal wondered if he'd been too careful by forcing these kids into isolation the entire time.

Then cal said he has to start having team gatherings, etc, so they can get to know and trust one another.

Immediately improved. But too little too late.
Lol good job Cal

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Sad thing is that when K does ultimately retire, we'll have a year long slurp-fest and there'll be a national media push to award Dook a national title by acclamation.
Not even kidding about that.

I absolutely hate Coach K but I would never compare him to a pedophile like Ted. I know you didn't, just saying that's a line I won't cross.

When was Ted Nugent prosecuted for being a pedophile? I never knew that. If he wasn't, then I don't believe I would put that in writing. That could be very costly to you.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Reactions: awf
He wrote an entire song about pedophilia. If he was one or just supported it enough to write and record a song where it's the only topic doesn't matter to me. Whether he did it or just supported it, he's still trash for it.

My thoughts on a Duke fan on a Duke message board...
First thought. Duke has enough fans to warrant a message board?
Second thought. I don't care what a Duke fan has to say on a Duke message board.
3rd thought. Did I leave the door unlocked?

Could be. I'm possibly giving him 2024 just because LeBron's son is part of the 2023 class unless he reclassifies. I have no inside information or anything, but I could see LeBron trying to sell his son to play for Duke/K in his last season and try to send K off into the sunset with a final national title.

But even if K surprises me and goes longer, I can't see him going more than one more year beyond that. I just couldn't see him wanting to keep coaching when he's 80.
It'll be like oceans12, and the vegas guys that shook Sinatra's hand. Brony will be wanting lil bronny the papal blessing from the lil cheese muncher.

You must live a sad, miserable life when your whole thought process is about perceived racism. So now, you are berating a 1/4 of the country. Pitiful, plum, pitiful.
Just think how heart rending this would be if he wasn't a privileged white liberal elitist. With 2 parents living in a nice safe suburb.

I liked K until he was exposed after the 1995 back surgery/Pete Gaudet debacle and much he is really like Bobby Knight in John Feinstein's 1997 book about a season in the ACC. He will last 2 more years tops I think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT