ADVERTISEMENT

This team is really starting to gel.

Literally almost everyone is on the bubble right now. We are 16 - 7 with 9 guaranteed games left and only need 4 wins to have a guaranteed at-large spot. We are also riding a 6 game conference win streak, so I certainly think 4 of 9 games is pretty obtainable. Might be a good idea to step back from the ledge and not have your panties in a bunch in early February.
They need to win 1 or 2 road games to be guaranteed in, if they can get 22-9 they are safely in, and if 21-10 they are probably in but may want to win a game or two at the SEC tourney to be safe

This is how I feel. Cals still limiting what this team could be.
You know, I want to believe that Cal has something up his sleeve and is playing a game of possum with everybody, only to unleash the beast in the SECT.

But I know better, he's going to go down with his stubborn ship and it won't matter, because there's nothing we can do about it and he knows it. At least it's not my reputation he's trashing, it's his own.

4c1fcb68-ec05-4973-b4d1-c66f923b2ac0_text.gif

How dare you post anything positive, those negative will tell you Cal can't coach, doesn't know who or when to play certain players, doesn't run plays etc. Your stepping on their toes, hope you have thick skin.
They dug deep against a stingy Gator defence. They're going to be a tough out in the tourne

Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
Wake forest last year had 22 wins and didn’t make it, 2019 TCU and nc state had 20 wins
Wake Forest had one quad 1 win with 5 quad 2 and 3 losses on their resume for selection Sunday.

TCU only had 19 regular season wins, was 8th in their conference and lost 8 of their last 12 games in the regular season. Then went 1-1 in the big 12 tournament.

NC State finished 8th and .500 in conference and closing the season with a 10 - 10 record before the tournament.

We aren't close to any of those situations. We are currently tied for fourth in our conference. We are a combined 15 - 1 in quad 2 - 4 games. 31st in the net rankings and have a 6 game conference win streak. Unless we falter quite a bit, we are in.

You know, I want to believe that Cal has something up his sleeve and is playing a game of possum with everybody, only to unleash the beast in the SECT.

But I know better, he's going to go down with his stubborn ship and it won't matter, because there's nothing we can do about it and he knows it. At least it's not my reputation he's trashing, it's his own.
Yeah, you do know better. As does 90 percent of the fans who have followed the Cal coached teams the last 7 years. He has no sleeves, None.

Wake Forest had one quad 1 win with 5 quad 2 and 3 losses on their resume for selection Sunday.

TCU only had 19 regular season wins, was 8th in their conference and lost 8 of their last 12 games in the regular season. Then went 1-1 in the big 12 tournament.

NC State finished 8th and .500 in conference and closing the season with a 10 - 10 record before the tournament.

We aren't close to any of those situations. We are currently tied for fourth in our conference. We are a combined 15 - 1 in quad 2 - 4 games. 31st in the net rankings and have a 6 game conference win streak. Unless we falter quite a bit, we are in.
Kentucky has beaten one team that’s a quality win and probably has one of the worst losses in major college basketball, so yes Kentucky is close to there

• Haha
Reactions: PreMadonna
Yeah, you do know better. As does 90 percent of the fans who have followed the Cal coached teams the last 7 years. He has no sleeves, None.
I wish I could disagree with you, but the guy is completely washed up and he's got all his fans thinking next year will be different, but the fans that have common sense, know whats going to happen next year.

You'll get nowhere with him. He will just keep it going round and round for hours.

Anyone that tries to argue this is Kentucky standard, is not a UK fan, he’s a troll.
In starting to realize, I don’t know how he can not think Kentucky is near the bubble right now, as of right now they may be just safe but they will hovering around that area for the rest of year

Kentucky has beaten one team that’s a quality win and probably has one of the worst losses in major college basketball, so yes Kentucky is close to there
2 teams ahead of us in the net rankings also have a quad 4 loss. One of them is TCU who is in the top 20. Ours came with 2 starters out. Considering our other losses are all the Quad 1 teams, it was probably an anomaly.

We have 3 wins vs teams in the top 50 of the net, one of them being TN at TN. That's seems like at least 3 good wins with opportunities for more upcoming.

On paper, it sure doesn't look like the others you listed, but if that's what you need to convince yourself...go for it!

2 teams ahead of us in the net rankings also have a quad 4 loss. One of them is TCU who is in the top 20. Ours came with 2 starters out. Considering our other losses are all the Quad 1 teams, it was probably an anomaly.

We have 3 wins vs teams in the top 50 of the net, one of them being TN at TN. That's seems like at least 3 good wins with opportunities for more upcoming.

On paper, it sure doesn't look like the others you listed, but if that's what you need to convince yourself...go for it!
Your not understanding the point, Kentucky the worst loss by a major college basketball team this year, that loss to SCAR is horrendous, Tennessee is the only team of significance Kentucky has beaten, A&M and Florida are okay wins, but they won’t mean anything to the selection committee, you are literally the only person who thinks Kentucky isn’t on the bubble

• Haha
Your not understanding the point, Kentucky the worst loss by a major college basketball team this year, that loss to SCAR is horrendous, Tennessee is the only team of significance Kentucky has beaten, A&M and Florida are okay wins, but they won’t mean anything to the selection committee, you are literally the only person who thinks Kentucky isn’t on the bubble
How was it the worst? What is the criteria used to calculate this?

No one who understands how this works legitimately thinks we are a bubble team. We won't be the seed we all had expected to start the season, but we are far from a bubble team. It's cute you think that, though. I remember when I first started following sports and didn't understand it either. I was 6 or 7.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
How was it the worst? What is the criteria used to calculate this?

No one who understands how this works legitimately thinks we are a bubble team. We won't be the seed we all had expected to start the season, but we are far from a bubble team. It's cute you think that, though. I remember when I first started following sports and didn't understand it either. I was 6 or 7.
Literally every bracket person has Kentucky at or near the bubble, so yeah they are in the bubble and what the criteria watch SCAR play, they are a steaming pile of shit that Kentucky let come into rupp and win, that will legitimately be their only SEC win. If anybody doesn’t understand how the bubble works it’s you, and it’s cute you think that

• Haha
Literally every bracket person has Kentucky at or near the bubble, so yeah they are in the bubble and what the criteria watch SCAR play, they are a steaming pile of shit that Kentucky let come into rupp and win, that will legitimately be their only SEC win. If anybody doesn’t understand how the bubble works it’s you, and it’s cute you think that
Sounds like a pretty subjective evaluation strategy. 🤣

They "literally" all do? Can you source something will "literally" all of them having us at the bubble? 😉

Ohh, sure man...whatever you say! 🙃

Sounds like a pretty subjective evaluation strategy. 🤣

They "literally" all do? Can you source something will "literally" all of them having us at the bubble? 😉

Ohh, sure man...whatever you say! 🙃
Go look up any bracket from anybody and Kentucky is a 10 or 11 seed that’s bubble territory. Why are you trying to troll for

This site which run endless computer simulations says we have a 76% chance. That sure seems a lot higher than the bubble. That's with 32 teams seeded lower than us.

This site which run endless computer simulations says we have a 76% chance. That sure seems a lot higher than the bubble. That's with 32 teams seeded lower than us.
You didn’t list a site you just said this site and then expected belief. CBS bracket matrix ESPN name others all have Kentucky on the bubble or near it, Kentucky is a bubble team

we had a 14 pt lead with 8 to go . came down to a 1 possession game ? These 830 starts are hilarious , by 11 pm everyone is shit faced
We had 13-14 point leads three times in the game, every time Florida pulled within 4 points. Our guys responded every time which was good to see, but I don’t like losing big leads. Especially when guys are taking bad shots and stupid turnovers!

You didn’t list a site you just said this site and then expected belief. CBS bracket matrix ESPN name others all have Kentucky on the bubble or near it, Kentucky is a bubble team

This sure blows a hole in that "literally every bracket person" statement. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT