ADVERTISEMENT

This team has an Indomitable spirit.

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
This team seems to be a complete opposite of last year's team. That team was easily intimidated. This team will back down from nobody. If you hit last year's team in the mouth they pretty much folded. This team looks to hit you in the mouth repeatedly. They won't even let teams make shots after the whistle is blown. Think about that for a second. How competitive is that.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Chemistry is so important. Im not sure if i have seen this joy and support and care for one another... been awhile. If you ask me, and people will at work tomorrow, who my favorite UK player is, thats a 1 hour conversation. Cause there isnt one, theres eight, and i just see so many super people with outrageous gifts. This team is special.

They even embrace Brad and Jonny D. Truly special group.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Anybody watch DBZ back in the days? This team are Sayians. You punch them in the mouth and they laugh. They just laugh and then the kick your butt. Scary.

I was telling my buddy who asked me what games I was going to go see this year and I said, I'm not going to see any this year. I'm saving all that money for 3 weeks in March/April. Gonna be a lot of travelling to do.
Where are the closest sites to Lexington

Would love that. Have seen a UK game live in probably 20 years.
15 for me
I was supposed to go to a game with my Dad this past season and it didn't work out, so we made plans for the upcoming season :cry:

abominable-snowman.jpg

Reactions: kyboss360
ADVERTISEMENT