ADVERTISEMENT

This story would receive massive coverage if the shooter was white & the church African American!

gracetoyou

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
http://abcnews.go.com/US/church-usher-22-heralded-hero-deadly-nashville-shooting/story?id=50069344

Shot 7, one dead & a couple of others including the preacher in serious condition. You really think the black man didn't target a white church?

I don't have a prejudice bone in my body except toward the media & it's ways of using stories for political purposes & throwing fuel on racial tensions. This one didn't fit the right narrative so minimul coverage versus what it would've been if it were the other way around!

Last edited:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/church-usher-22-heralded-hero-deadly-nashville-shooting/story?id=50069344

Shot 7, one dead & a couple of others including the preacher in serious condition. You really think the black man didn't target a white church?

I don't have a prejudice bone in my body except toward the media & it's ways of using stories for political purposes & throwing fuel on racial tensions. This one didn't fit the right narrative so minimul coverage versus what it would've been if it were the other way around!

Didn't he used to go to this church himself?

Church has a mixed congregation. Doesn't seem to be racially motivated, whereas Roof made his racially based motives perfectly clear during and after his crimes.

However, attacks on churches should be covered more, whether they are motivated by race and discrimination or just carried out by crazies with a grudge (which aren't mutually exclusive).

Good point. He is allowed to shoot it up then.

Yup, that's what I was getting at.

If he was a former member, my guess is that it wasn't just a white church.

This guy is a touch stick no matter what, and maybe it was racially motivated. I have no idea.

But who cares if it was a white guy or a black guy? The dude deserves the death penalty either way. Making it about race is what is wrong with both extreme sides.

It was a mixed congregation. That said, it could have been racially motivated despite that.

Church has a mixed congregation. Doesn't seem to be racially motivated, whereas Roof made his racially based motives perfectly clear during and after his crimes.

However, attacks on churches should be covered more, whether they are motivated by race and discrimination or just carried out by crazies with a grudge (which aren't mutually exclusive).

No media on Church=Good
No media on Mosques=Bad

I hate muslims.

How is Cali treating you, Mime?

A black power Sudanese Muslim with a facebook of anti-white posts and a header photo of a NFL player kneeling and the one woman who was murdered was white?

Yeah, I'd say race might be a motive.

I don't think he is Muslim. Wasn't he a former member of the church? He is, or was, a Christian according to his FB profile, and there do not seem to be anti-white sentiments. Not sure where you're getting your information.

His childhood story sounds similar to the Gabriels where his Christian family escaped Sudan in the 90's. He's a TN HS graduate.

Let's see, file this away right in the folder headed....what was it? Oh yes, leftist attempts mass murder at GOP baseball game.

Now, back to business: can you believe the white supremacy and hatred that Trump showed in calling out those poor NFL players? Disgusting!

If he was a better shot, it'd be a bigger story.

Death toll sits at one. Need three or more dead before it becomes top story.

If I remember correctly, authorities and/or witnesses say he was shooting indiscriminately, including shots fired at the church itself.

Unfortunately both sides of the aisle will try to force a narrative about this incident.

Left: SEIZE ALL THE GUNS IMMEDIATELY!!!

Right: BLACKS COMMIT ALL THE MURDER!!!

Reactions: dvillecatfan
Amazing the guy went 8/8 in a diverse crowd with no motive and firing randomly. Just the luck of the draw.

Yep. The latest reports say he had a note about wanting revenge for the Charleston church shootings.

694940094001_5587953931001_5587940859001-vs.jpg

Also in that category -- what if it were Alabama voting to secede next year As opposed to California?

The POS said he did it in a note as revenge for what Dylan Roof did. He is a racist POS that the MSM will not dare to report.

Sick of the double standards. Remember after POS Dylan Roof shot up that church white people were being lectured on how racist we all are, and how we need to have a national conversation on it. You hear NOTHING even close to the same kind of talk after this POS did the same thing, even leaving a note saying he did it for revenge for what Roof did.

Why do so many refuse to condemn racism no matter what race they are?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT