This recruiting victory is on Rupp’s Runt

FrankUnderwood

All-American
Gold Member
May 26, 2017
Bluegrass State!
Holy+Thit+You+Did+It+Triangles+Card+Product+Shot%400%2C5x.jpg

Wouldn't ya say?

Plus I mean I was somewhat neutral on the whole prediction thing but I posted this due to some people getting sorta irrationally upset?

Which is fine , but unlike a former “insider” (coach/pjVan69/JumboPants etc) who went full unhinged and made a slew of new accounts , Rupps took it in stride and just kinda let it roll off

Plus I mean I was somewhat neutral on the whole prediction thing but I posted this due to some people getting sorta irrationally upset?

Which is fine , but unlike a former “insider” (coach/pjVan69/JumboPants etc) who went full unhinged and made a slew of new accounts , Rupps took it in stride and just kinda let it roll off
Hes more tolerable than @GonzoCat90 .... I kid I kid. Its just fun to give gonzo a hard time.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
I certainly appreciate ANY inside info from the posters on this board. Thanks you Rupp’sRunt for sharing it with us!!

I will say - I heard this kid was going to be very favorable to UK, but I didn’t get anything definite. But I felt good about him for a bit. I was with Rupper Runt all the way.

I hope this guy is a Superstar for UK. He has that attitude. Really happy he went verbal for UK In a great way. His vids took some time to make. Now play CBB.

Last edited:

He’s still here daily with a new name!

I think McDaniels will be following JJ to Lexington. I feel really, really, really good about this.

And - don’t count Hampton out....
RJH is a pipedream. He's got the Anthony Edwards feel of yeah hes going to visit but does it even matter? I'd be thrilled to have him though, maybe they can sell him on being the missing piece to a super team. That said KU is firmly the leader in this recruitment.

RJH is a pipedream. He's got the Anthony Edwards feel of yeah hes going to visit but does it even matter? I'd be thrilled to have him though, maybe they can sell him on being the missing piece to a super team. That said KU is firmly the leader in this recruitment.

KU is the leader. This is true. But, there could be issues there; specifically in regards to Selfs future. Anyway, this is just some shit I heard. But agree about KU probably being leader as of now. Memphis isn’t feeling good about him.

ADVERTISEMENT