ADVERTISEMENT

This really stinks

Agree with the ones above.

Really pisses me off when someone peels out in front of you on a street with no one behind you and then glides before slowly getting back up to the speed limit. Could kill someone.

People that can't put their carts back in the cart corral at the grocery store.

I hate it as well, but at least it keeps a high school kid (or someone with no ambition) employed having to gather up the carts. I always put my carts up though and the ones that are left near the parking space I choose. People are just lazy these days with things like Uber Eats and Clicklist out there.

Drivers that poke along until they come to a passing lane, then they floor it. And I have to run wide open to pass, cause you know they'll slow back down.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
People who don’t pick up their dog’s crap are giant turds. In your yard, fine. Not in my yard or public areas though.
eYRR2Z.gif

Another thing that irritates me is waiting in a long line to order food, and when it’s time for the people in front of you to order, they just begin to try and figure out what they want. Jesus Christ, you’ve been standing in line for 15 minutes and you’re just now trying to figure out what you want?

Oh, also, how about having your effin method of payment ready when it’s time to pay. Some aholes act stunned that the order they’re placing is actually going to have to be paid for.

1.Ohio drivers
2.olds, and people texting in bumper to bumper traffic.
3. People with handicapped stickers that don’t need one
4. The extreme poors that milk the system, while we work our asses off for their 8 kids
5.cold weather
6. Speed limit guy living in the passing lane. Look I know you want to know what’s it like to tempt fate in the passing lane, but you need to go to the far right lane.

1.Ohio drivers
2.olds, and people texting in bumper to bumper traffic.
3. People with handicapped stickers that don’t need one
4. The extreme poors that milk the system, while we work our asses off for their 8 kids
5.cold weather
6. Speed limit guy living in the passing lane. Look I know you want to know what’s it like to tempt fate in the passing lane, but you need to go to the far right lane.
#3, why are their so many handicap parking spaces anyway!

People who wait till last second to merge into backed up traffic. For example, watterson expressway, getting onto 71north in pm rush hour. Wait in line like everyone else jerk.

Not sure what part of town you are heading to but I drive this route to Oldham Co. Get off at Brownsboro and take 42 up to the Snyder and get back on 71 or take Snyder to wherever you are heading to. Much quicker than dealing with that headache at Watterson/71

Not sure what part of town you are heading to but I drive this route to Oldham Co. Get off at Brownsboro and take 42 up to the Snyder and get back on 71 or take Snyder to wherever you are heading to. Much quicker than dealing with that headache at Watterson/71
Yep
I do that sometimes

ADVERTISEMENT