ADVERTISEMENT

This quote from Old Roy says it all...

Apr 4, 2006
"We're certainly thankful the case has been decided and this great University can move forward. We appreciate the hard work and effort from so many people in presenting the facts of the case to the Committee," Williams said in a statement. "I thank Chancellor [Carol] Folt and [athletic director] Bubba [Cunningham] for their leadership. This is my alma mater and I love it deeply. We've all learned to be a better university from this case. Now we can focus completely on our mission of teaching and coaching our student-athletes and helping the university reach its dreams and goals."

They are either really delusional or believe their own lies at this point.

giphy.gif

May "Cheater" chants and mocking signs and t-shirts follow them for decades to come.
May opponents and their students be unleashed and unrestrained in their volume and creativity in calling out this fraud.
May every time they take to a field or court of play be used as a relished opportunity to verbally point to their cheating ways - past resent and future.
May Roy's alma mater walk in shame in the history of college athletics and academics for finding comfort in their fraud lies and deception.
May other schools have the balls to drop them from schedules and openly point to their "above the law" and unfair treatment.
May their lack of integrity and ethics bring them to a great fall - if not today - in the future.
May the NCAA be rained down upon with crushing lawsuits until fully discredited and abolished.
May we all be faithful to point all of these things out at every given opportunity.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing...

Reactions: jrc333
That was written by a lawyer. Obviously they were not a UNCheat grad because everything was spelled correctly.

Last edited:
They know what they did but they don't care because th we y got away with it. They will still do it, just a different way.
Ol Roy is total liar.

Well daggum, Ole Roy will be celebrating tonight in Chapel Hill with a few coke-colas and some of his closest allies and friends, you know the members of NCAA infractions committee What a complete waste of time, effort and money on the part of the powers that be.

Did Roy learn from the Kansas mess as well. They have committed enough sins that he should be called professor now for all that he learns from

"We're certainly thankful the case has been decided and this great University can move forward. We appreciate the hard work and effort from so many people in presenting the facts of the case to the Committee," Williams said in a statement. "I thank Chancellor [Carol] Folt and [athletic director] Bubba [Cunningham] for their leadership. This is my alma mater and I love it deeply. We've all learned to be a better university from this case. Now we can focus completely on our mission of teaching and coaching our student-athletes and helping the university reach its dreams and goals."

They are either really delusional or believe their own lies at this point.
This statement is longer than a whole paper Julius Peppers wrote and received an A for.

ADVERTISEMENT