ADVERTISEMENT

This piece of crap needs to be under the jail!!!!!

Of course there are lawyers and "social activists" that immediately jump on the bandwagon because she is black without having a single bit of evidence against the policeman. People like this (along with the lying woman) cause just as much damage to race relations as the actual racist they are against. Now the cop has had his name ran through the mud while doing nothing wrong. He should sue all involved over the whole situation.

Even another police officer with the same last name was sent death threats over all this. People always looking to jump on someone without having the facts straight. By the way, I just saw that this took place nearly a year and a half ago. So I don't know why this story is being posted about just now.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trooper-...ed-of-sexual-assault-fights-shaun-kings-posts

Of course there are lawyers and "social activists" that immediately jump on the bandwagon because she is black without having a single bit of evidence against the policeman. People like this (along with the lying woman) cause just as much damage to race relations as the actual racist they are against. /QUOTE]

That's because they are every bit as much actual racists themselves, the other side of the same coin.

It’s time the tide turns on internet shaming and “cancel culture”. Too many lives ruined.
If someone who is shamed in such a way that they lose a job etc, then the shamer better be prepared for the same.

Let’s begin with the “Reverend”L Wendell Clark and the whole Lee Cruise scenario.

Of course there are lawyers and "social activists" that immediately jump on the bandwagon because she is black without having a single bit of evidence against the policeman. People like this (along with the lying woman) cause just as much damage to race relations as the actual racist they are against. Now the cop has had his name ran through the mud while doing nothing wrong. He should sue all involved over the whole situation.

Even another police officer with the same last name was sent death threats over all this. People always looking to jump on someone without having the facts straight. By the way, I just saw that this took place nearly a year and a half ago. So I don't know why this story is being posted about just now.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trooper-...ed-of-sexual-assault-fights-shaun-kings-posts
Because someone wanted to start a post to stir shit up again.

ADVERTISEMENT