ADVERTISEMENT

This board is way too slow so

So you want to participate in hijacking the thread and not include a wowing feature of yourself?

I bet I can guess one.

You once voted for Bill Clinton accidentally?

You had a gay dog?

You lost your 3rd wife to your son?

I’m a Russian bot.

Reactions: morgousky
You misspelled Five Finger Death Punch. Glad I caught that for you, it would have been embarassing if you actually meant to say Train. Whew, that was close. You're welcome.

I used to be a big 5FDP guy.

I guess my favs nowadays are the origional Silverstein, Our last night covers, the plot yada

Reactions: kyjeff1
I have a .38 bullet still in my back from when I was 18 years old (38 now).

Guy actually shot 4 more times, two in the head rest and two in the back of seat (I was in front passenger seat, he shot point blank though my window).

I was airlifted to Tampa general and they left the bullet because it was too close to my spine.

Guy actually shot 4 more times, two in the head rest and two in the back of seat (I was in front passenger seat, he shot point blank though my window).

I was airlifted to Tampa general and they left the bullet because it was too close to my spine.

Why?

Reactions: musrat59
I remember being born..... honest I have proof.
I picked up vanilla ice from Lexington airport and we partied all night.
I still at 37 have a bad habit of picking boogers and looking at them before I flick them across the room.
Only one thing I love more than Ky basketball...... duck hunting.
I seen in person the planes crash into the twin tower

I’ve had a 12 gauge shotgun pushed into my cheek for 15 minutes with the guy telling me he was going to put me 6’ under. Thought I was going to die. Surprisingly I wasn’t scared.

Last edited:

Damn! That’s terrible and awesome that you made it out of that.

Never caught the guy although lots of rumors as to why. Most think a group of people thought my friend and I had either drugs or money in the car.

At that point in my life it was a safe bet. They banged on the window with the gun, told me to get out and my friend punched the gas. Obviously, they were going to kill me whether they got any goods or not.

Crazy at this point in my life and how I live to think that I was ever in a situation like that.

Hmmmmm

Well, I’m an off road junkie (ATV and SxS)
Been married 30 years next month
HATE all those shows that it seems every other woman my age loves
I’m an avid reader
I met Isaiah Thomas in 87 and didn’t know who he was...:flushed:. That was the reason I really got into basketball.

Both great shows. If you haven't watch breaking bad, Game of Thrones, Westworld. I know they're big names

Started Narcos today and actually I haven’t watched any of those 3 but I believe Breaking Bad will be next on the list after Narcos.

Funny thing is I’m all caught up on Better Call Saul which is a spin off of BB, correct?

Reactions: ubtrapper
Started Narcos today and actually I haven’t watched any of those 3 but I believe Breaking Bad will be next on the list after Narcos.

Funny thing is I’m all caught up on Better Call Saul which is a spin off of BB, correct?
Yes ive watched 1st season of BCS and BB puts it to shame. Though BB starts a little slow, but so does The wire and SOA to an extent. All 3 shows are great. Now that I think of it all 3 shows start a little slow

Reactions: BassProCat
I worked as an HVAC mechanic and in July 1974 I did a repair on a unit at Cincinnati’s Riverfront stadium. As I was driving around the inside tunnel to leave, I saw that the centerfield gate from the tunnel to the field and the center field fence gate were open, and the Reds were taking batting practice. I parked and walked over to the fence to watch.

After about 10 minutes, Hal King a backup catcher was standing nearby talking with George Foster, and a number of the grounds crew were chasing fly balls. When King was called into to hit, he turned to me an threw me his glove. He must of thought that I was part of the grounds crew. He just said to put his glove in the dugout when I was finished.

So for about an hour and a half, I was chasing fly balls off the bats of the Big Red Machine.
Rose, Bench, Morgan, Perez, and sharing the outfield as well. It was an amazing experience. I didn’t go back to work that afternoon.

Never caught the guy although lots of rumors as to why. Most think a group of people thought my friend and I had either drugs or money in
At that point in my life it was a safe bet. They banged on the window with the gun, told me to get out and my friend punched the gas. Obviously, they were going to kill me whether they got any goods or not.

Crazy at this point in my life and how I live to think that I was ever in a situation like that.
You’re a chosen few fortunate man.

1. Tim Couch once laid at my feet. We were both wearing football uniforms.
He got tackled out of bounds avoiding a sack where I was standing on the sideline.

2. I watch an unhealthy amount of 80s and 90s pro wrestling on the WWE Network.

3. My two favorite genres of music are heavy metal and rap.

Was a contestant on old TV game show Cross Wits. Later was a contestant on the old daytime version of Wheel of Fortune back when you didn't win cash but items from showrooms.

Some years later my daughter tried out for Wheel and won 55,000 cash.

While in college I was invited to play on a local church basketball team. In the first game, I wound up guarding former NBA player Med Park.

Like to construct crossword puzzles but remain unpublished having been rejected by the NYTimes puzzle editor, Will Shortz, on a dozen or so occasions.

This summer I will be growing around 100 tomato plants in raised beds. Most will be the Caspian Pink variety, easily the world's best tasting tomato.

After 78 championship had my Mom create a 2' by 3' board, decoupaged with articles I had collected about that year. Presented it to Joe B. and I understand it hung in Wildcat lodge for a number of years.

Have had chance encounters with Terry Bradshaw, Bob Griese, and Bart Starr.

He got tackled out of bounds avoiding a sack where I was standing on the sideline.

We have a common interest in religion, politics, and wrestling, but music we just cant get on the right page.

Actually wait, no that's backwards. You're a sicko in the first 3 but found some sense in the music.

I played Laser Quest with Travis Ford back in the day.

Everybody who remembers the Laser Quest in Lexington say "yeah!"

Was a contestant on old TV game show Cross Wits. Later was a contestant on the old daytime version of Wheel of Fortune back when you didn't win cash but items from showrooms.

Some years later my daughter tried out for Wheel and won 55,000 cash.

While in college I was invited to play on a local church basketball team. In the first game, I wound up guarding former NBA player Med Park.

Like to construct crossword puzzles but remain unpublished having been rejected by the NYTimes puzzle editor, Will Shortz, on a dozen or so occasions.

This summer I will be growing around 100 tomato plants in raised beds. Most will be the Caspian Pink variety, easily the world's best tasting tomato.

After 78 championship had my Mom create a 2' by 3' board, decoupaged with articles I had collected about that year. Presented it to Joe B. and I understand it hung in Wildcat lodge for a number of years.

Have had chance encounters with Terry Bradshaw, Bob Griese, and Bart Starr.

Sorry about the crosswords man, ever thought about self-publishing?

You’re a chosen few fortunate man.

No question. And I would like to think I have made the most of that opportunity I was given.

3 amazing children, a beautiful wife and great career later, there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about how fortunate I am.

Unfortunately, like many, I lost a lot of people that were close to me that didn’t change or weren’t so lucky.

On my honeymoon in St. Thomas Virgin Islands with my first wife, I was hit by a car crossing the street. It flipped me up on the windshield which I shattered with my shoulder. I got off the ground and thought it was a miracle that I wasn’t hurt until I looked down at the side of my left knee. There was a huge hole that I could see all the way down inside of the knee that was ripped open by the front fender. It was a preview of a shit marriage to come.

Reactions: KingsoftheBluegrass
When I was 21 I drank too much and ran around with a friend in my underwear at 2 am. Off duty cop saw us and gave chase. My friend stopped but I didn’t.

I slammed the cops arm in a door and he tazed me. I tried to get up and he tazed me again. I spent the ride to the station trying to touch the German Shepherd through the divider.

I got public intoxication and resisting arrest.

About 18 years ago I clipped out the cats paw logo from an old issue of the Cats Pause, took it to the tattoo parlor and got it tattooed on my calf.

I have pulled Michael Jordan over for a traffic violation.

One night while driving a limousine I dropped a bachelorette party off at the bar and as I was trying to find a place to park. I accidently turned the wrong way on a one-way street (Liberty). There was a cop behind me. It was dark and I made a mistake. The officer searched the back of the car with a flashlight and RAN to his car. The next thing I knew I was surrounded by 30 LMPD officers with guns drawn. My boss was already on the way and a cop with a bullhorn instructed me to exit the car with my hands up and get on the ground. I was rushed at by 10 cops and handcuffed. I was shoved into the back of a squad car and read my rights. I asked what I was being arrested for because I just thought it was a traffic violation.

Oh no... They told me I was under arrest for MURDER! I said, "Wtf?" Turns out one of the women in the back of the limo passed out drunk and her friends left her there. One of the cops said, "If you can get in there and wake her up, then you may not have to do 20 to life in prison."

Lawd... I got in the back of the limo (still handcuffed) and I finally woke that chick up. Whew. Cops said it was a misunderstanding and he didn't even give me a ticket.

After that I only drove a limo one more time. Ted Nuggent is a REAL pain in the ass, btw, but my driving days were over after that.

#3. Also

Reactions: MegaBlue05
One night while driving a limousine I dropped a bachelorette party off at the bar and as I was trying to find a place to park. I accidently turned the wrong way on a one-way street (Liberty). There was a cop behind me. It was dark and I made a mistake. The officer searched the back of the car with a flashlight and RAN to his car. The next thing I knew I was surrounded by 30 LMPD officers with guns drawn. My boss was already on the way and a cop with a bullhorn instructed me to exit the car with my hands up and get on the ground. I was rushed at by 10 cops and handcuffed. I was shoved into the back of a squad car and read my rights. I asked what I was being arrested for because I just thought it was a traffic violation.

Oh no... They told me I was under arrest for MURDER! I said, "Wtf?" Turns out one of the women in the back of the limo passed out drunk and her friends left her there. One of the cops said, "If you can get in there and wake her up, then you may not have to do 20 to life in prison."

Lawd... I got in the back of the limo (still handcuffed) and I finally woke that chick up. Whew. Cops said it was a misunderstanding and he didn't even give me a ticket.

After that I only drove a limo one more time. Ted Nuggent is a REAL pain in the ass, btw, but my driving days were over after that.
Did the cops say “I’m sorry”?

Reactions: musrat59
I won a bike derby with training wheels in E'town... Unfortunately moved away to Tennessee & went to Northeast High School in Clarksville with Alex Poythress. Graduated 1 year ahead class of 2011. Anthony Hickey from LSU/Oklahoma State a few years ago went to that school freshman year, same class as me before he moved to Hoptown.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT