ADVERTISEMENT

This board is way too slow so

Why would it matter if we knew what your company was? You're not John Higgins lol. At least tell us what you distribute.

Also thanks for calling me one of your favorite posters
Building products. It’s actually true. I don’t always agree but I enjoy your posts. Same for Morg, and Frank and a few others.

Last edited:
Here are a few:

1. I’ve been to Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf’s personal fitness center where Dan O’Brien (who invited me and 2 of my coworkers) showed us their new line of fitness equipment.
2. Met Red Auerbach for the first time walking out of the john in his tighty whities.
3. Watched about 15 minutes of Kwame Brown’s workout with the Wizards before the draft.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Ive been with one woman only and thats all Id ever want. My high school sweet heart and I started dating at 15 and will celebrate our 13 year anniversary next year getting married. Apparently that's unique because everytime someone asks me, they seem impressed.

Complete 180, up until an embarassingly late age, I thought girls went number 1 and gave birth from the same, how do you say, spot?

Ive been with one woman only and thats all Id ever want. My high school sweet heart and I started dating at 15 and will celebrate our 13 year anniversary next year getting married. Apparently that's unique because everytime someone asks me, they seem impressed.

Complete 180, up until an embarassingly late age, I thought girls went number 1 and gave birth from the same, how do you say, spot?

This is NOT Rick Pitino.

LMMFAO

at least you figured it out. You have to really get in there to figure out the lay of the land. I doubt the vegetarian knows yet. [roll]

Yeah, on his bio it will say he's from North Dakota but his dad is from Winchester.

I need a jersey I have of his signed. Need to find it.
I have a small collection of He-Man toys. I have the modern remakes of all of the 1982 and 1983 villains and most of the 1984 villains, plus (in a box in a closet somewhere) Skeletor's armored attack bird and his giant riding panther. XD

motu_villains.png

I collect guns, ninja turtles *85 *89, sports memorabilia, political memorabilia, knives, Kentucky / St. Louis cardinals everything, have a huge card collection specialties in Ozzie Smith, Ken Griffey Jr, Stan Musial, AD, Tom Pagnozzi (my boy), Ninetndo, Snes, N64, playstations, games specialty games (origional back to the future mint 90 NES FAV!), AND shoes!

Reactions: J_Dee
Tony Delk put up 40 against my high school team at a tournament in Memphis. Best player I ever played against in person.

I'm a single father raising two amazing young men. Hardest job in the world, but the most rewarding thing I've ever done.

I'm a die hard conspiracy theorist.

Incorrect, its only the first name though if you get it right I'll tell you another interesting fact in the plans for my future children names

Someone already got it.

But i know the second one.

daughter 2: Hedwig.

Tony Delk put up 40 against my high school team at a tournament in Memphis. Best player I ever played against in person.

I'm a single father raising two amazing young men. Hardest job in the world, but the most rewarding thing I've ever done.

I'm a die hard conspiracy theorist.

I talked to Tony about 4 years ago in Mississippi, I asked him if he remembered beating my high school in West, Tn by 60. He dropped a crazy amount that night (and we were a good basketball school. )

He remembered it well, and knew our coach at the time by name. Asked how he was doing. I was around 8 or 9 I think and me and my father were there. Crazy.

I once rooted for the other team in a game involving UK. I was at WKU in 71 when we played in Mid-East regional (at Georgia no less). I had classes with a couple of WKU players (tho I really didn't know them) and wasn't rooting against UK, just for WKU. My brother and my best friend never let me forget it!

That would be me (the brother). But I had forgotten, so should you. Western was the better team and UK was overmatched. As I recall the Cats also list the 3rd place game which was still being played back then.

I talked to Tony about 4 years ago in Mississippi, I asked him if he remembered beating my high school in West, Tn by 60. He dropped a crazy amount that night (and we were a good basketball school. )

He remembered it well, and knew our coach at the time by name. Asked how he was doing. I was around 8 or 9 I think and me and my father were there. Crazy.
Morg- I tired to message you but it’s blocked. Send me one if you can. I have a question for you offline.

I'll go there - I religiously watched Saved By The Bell in my younger years. I even admit to liking the College Years.

I've binged watched Breaking Bad 3 times. I've binged watched Freaks and Geaks 2 times. I've binged watched Arrested Developnent 2 times. I've binged watched Stranger Things 2 times (first season; second season once). I've binged watched the following one time each - Prison Break, Orange is the New Black, Mind Hunter, Mad Men.

I really enjoy watching tv.

I was placed on academic probation my sophomore year at UK (and kicked out of the College of Journalism. Culprit - Nintendo and Yoshi's Island. Lame yes, but fun. May have been an excess of alcohol as well.

I just finished binge watching Sons of Anarchy recently. Have you ever seen The Wire?

Thanks @BigBlueFanGA , we're going to stay positive about everything.
Prayers for you guys. My family (wife) is in an odd situation health also. Lots and lots of stress.

On a lighter note. Way before I met my wife. I got to know Gena Nolin (bay watch) and She asked me if it i thought it was okay for her to that playboy spread... I said, "of course it's okay. As long as it doesn't hurt you or someone you care about".

I lost her number when she started shooting Sheena...

Name something about yourself that might shock or amaze the rest of us raftnerds.

I'll go first since this is my idea and my thread. Mods this is the rafters version.

I've read all of the Harry Potter books and two of them I've read more than twice, and I hate fiction.

You?
I've played football for our beloved University. Made it to semi pro. Joined Army, stationed ft Bragg 1/505th PIR. I have close to 30 combat jumps. Never jumped on Saturday's Hollywood. Even though Hollywood was light compared to combat jumps, 100pound ruck in front, reserve, 50 pound T-10Charlie on back and weapon on the side, you could barely stand up. I just waddled out the door. We wanted nothing to do with free holiday jumps on Saturday's.

Came back home and coached middle school a bit as WR and DB coach. Played in two state title games in highschool. A year ahead of Artose Pinner. He is a day older than me and one grade back, Miguel merrit.
Artose came here to UK Miguel went JUCO, then played LB at Alabama. Deontay Kenner our QB played At Cincinnati. We had twins that came from Ft Campbell that played at Indiana WRs.

We were loaded all 4 years. 1995-1996 my SR year Couches Leslie County team came to town and we blew them out 61-0.
Their WR couldn't catch worth a damn. That was the problem. Couch threw pretty damn hard.

Reactions: ubtrapper
I've played football for our beloved University. Made it to semi pro. Joined Army, stationed ft Bragg 1/505th PIR. I have close to 30 combat jumps. Never jumped on Saturday's Hollywood. Even though Hollywood was light compared to combat jumps, 100pound ruck in front, reserve, 50 pound T-10Charlie on back and weapon on the side, you could barely stand up. I just waddled out the door. We wanted nothing to do with free holiday jumps on Saturday's.

Came back home and coached middle school a bit as WR and DB coach. Played in two state title games in highschool. A year ahead of Artose Pinner. He is a day older than me and one grade back, Miguel merrit.
Artose came here to UK Miguel went JUCO, then played LB at Alabama. Deontay Kenner our QB played At Cincinnati. We had twins that came from Ft Campbell that played at Indiana WRs.

We were loaded all 4 years. 1995-1996 my SR year Couches Leslie County team came to town and we blew them out 61-0.
Their WR couldn't catch worth a damn. That was the problem. Couch threw pretty damn hard.

You played at UK?

I’ve made over 1.5 mil from the MMJ industry. I’ve smoked with snoop, Morgan freeman, Woody harrelson, Johnny depp and many others. That happens when you got the best fuel in the state of Colorado.

Reactions: stuway and flash123
ADVERTISEMENT