ADVERTISEMENT

This board is way too slow so

Name something about yourself that might shock or amaze the rest of us raftnerds.

I'll go first since this is my idea and my thread. Mods this is the rafters version.

I've read all of the Harry Potter books and two of them I've read more than twice, and I hate fiction.

You?
I enjoy big game fishing for marlin, tuna and other billfish.

I used to religiously watch Beverly Hills 90210 (the later seasons)

Had an ENORMOUS crush on Tiffani Amber Thiessen #KellyKopowski

I'll go there - I religiously watched Saved By The Bell in my younger years. I even admit to liking the College Years.

I've binged watched Breaking Bad 3 times. I've binged watched Freaks and Geaks 2 times. I've binged watched Arrested Developnent 2 times. I've binged watched Stranger Things 2 times (first season; second season once). I've binged watched the following one time each - Prison Break, Orange is the New Black, Mind Hunter, Mad Men.

I really enjoy watching tv.

I was placed on academic probation my sophomore year at UK (and kicked out of the College of Journalism. Culprit - Nintendo and Yoshi's Island. Lame yes, but fun. May have been an excess of alcohol as well.

I am from Lexington
I live half the time in NYC and the other in Miami. Bella Hadid and Chandler from friends live in my building in NY and Antonio Brown in Miami
It is my car
I travel just about every week
I actually think we have a lot of smart people on this board but a few that make up for it
I go to nearly all of our tourney games

Reactions: jameslee32
I am from Lexington
I live half the time in NYC and the other in Miami. Bella Hadid and Chandler from friends live in my building in NY and Antonio Brown in Miami
It is my car
I travel just about every week
I actually think we have a lot of smart people on this board but a few that make up for it
I go to nearly all of our tourney games
What do you do?

I've read all of the Harry Potter books and two of them I've read more than twice, and I hate fiction.

I have a small collection of He-Man toys. I have the modern remakes of all of the 1982 and 1983 villains and most of the 1984 villains, plus (in a box in a closet somewhere) Skeletor's armored attack bird and his giant riding panther. XD

motu_villains.png

I have a small collection of He-Man toys. I have the modern remakes of all of the 1982 and 1983 villains and most of the 1984 villains, plus (in a box in a closet somewhere) Skeletor's armored attack bird and his giant riding panther. XD

motu_villains.png

Any idea what the collection is worth. Most kids tore that stuff up and it’s getting pretty old.

I started a company in the distribution space that’s done really well. You guys are too good on the web for me to say too much.
Why would it matter if we knew what your company was? You're not John Higgins lol. At least tell us what you distribute.

Also thanks for calling me one of your favorite posters

-My mom kicked Alan Houston out of our yard when he was in HS b/c he was hanging on my rim ( I was 7 at the time but he played ball with my neighbor and they would come over and shoot with me.)

-I wish they would bring SuperMarket Sweep back

ADVERTISEMENT