ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

The Republican shills for Putin in here turn my stomach.

Can someone point to one time in history where being afraid of war and appeasing an aggressive foe paid off?

We must stop Putin in Ukraine, period. History demands it. If Putin succeeds in Ukraine then China takes Taiwan. Stop Putin and make a lesson of him in that the world will not tolerate this as China is watching very closely and must be thrilled at the Republican enablers that have joined Russia, China, and Iran as full partners in The Axis.

If you're afraid of Russia in Ukraine then what in the bleep are you going to say about a much, much more powerful China with imminent designs on Taiwan?

Reactions: chroix
The Republican shills for Putin in here turn my stomach.

Can someone point to one time in history where being afraid of war and appeasing an aggressive foe paid off?

We must stop Putin in Ukraine, period. History demands it. If Putin succeeds in Ukraine then China takes Taiwan. Stop Putin and make a lesson of him in that the world will not tolerate this as China is watching very closely and must be thrilled at the Republican enablers that have joined Russia, China, and Iran as full partners in The Axis.

If you're afraid of Russia in Ukraine then what in the bleep are you going to say about a much, much more powerful China with imminent designs on Taiwan?
Nobody, anywhere, has expressed fear. The argument is strategic interest. Whether we should intervene in Ukraine has nothing to do with what we would have to do in Taiwan.

When I see this kind of dishonest conflating of two separate things, it absolutely validates that a large segment of you can’t articulate reasons for this. That speaks volumes.

I’m not interested in answering your questions either. I don’t owe you a thing.

You’ve already decided everything and have your own thoughts as evidence that you’re right.
I’m more than willing to listen to your evidence. The problem is, you have none.

Good lord you're dense. Along with stabilizing the worlds food supply (vitally important to us), Ukraine has abundant energy reserves, rare earth reserves, titanium and much more.

Even you can figure out why that is important.
This is beyond rich. We have said for a year that prolonged war endangers the world’s grain supply. Now, after a year, it occurs to you that this could be an issue? Brilliant.

It isn't up to us. Get that through your head, its up to Ukrainians who are 10x the man you are.
Ukraine is gonna face immense pressure to negotiate a settlement with Russia with the earthquake in turkey. Europe is about to face another massive crises of migration. They can’t support that influx and continue to support this war.

The German foreign minister is a nut. One week they are at war with Russia the next she is making demands for Russia to intervene in Syria. What’s with this generation of leaders?

Newsflash lady you just sent tanks to Ukraine to fight Russia I doubt they care what you have to say.

Rogue states are those that possess the power and credibility to, and indeed do engage in behavior that sharply conflicts with the net interests of international society. Russia is a rogue state.
Well I, Rogue of Mocha, do possess the power and credibility to, and indeed do engage in behavior that sharply conflicts with lots of things.

This is beyond rich. We have said for a year that prolonged war endangers the world’s grain supply. Now, after a year, it occurs to you that this could be an issue? Brilliant.
No, genius, allowing Russia to control it longterm is the main problem. Thanks for proving my statement.

Ukraine is gonna face immense pressure to negotiate a settlement with Russia with the earthquake in turkey. Europe is about to face another massive crises of migration. They can’t support that influx and continue to support this war.
So you think those people in SE Turkey are somehow flooding into Europe? I highly doubt it.

Russia could care less about lives so the Financial Times reporting of a 300K buildup is not surprising and numbers like that will of course exhaust the UA forces, Orc prisoner volunteers are mostly all dead and injured.

However, NATO satellites will have eyes on that buildup and UAF will be ready and waiting in fortified positions with longer range GLSDBs that have a range of 95 miles and are much cheaper to produce. If Russia thinks having supply points out of range from HIMARs are going to save them from mass death, they are mistaken.

The German foreign minister is a nut. One week they are at war with Russia the next she is making demands for Russia to intervene in Syria. What’s with this generation of leaders?

Newsflash lady you just sent tanks to Ukraine to fight Russia I doubt they care what you have to say.
Germany has now approved 178 Leopard 1 tanks to be transferred to Ukraine.

Reactions: entropy13
Germany has now approved 178 Leopard 1 tanks to be transferred to Ukraine.
Former Chancellor Merkel must have kicked him in the balls, thrown him down, pinned his face to the ground and said,

“You vill release die Leopard tanks auf dem Ukraine!”

Last edited:
That's a WEF background. Instantly invalidates everything he says according to y'all's rules.

You still asleep Bro Or just Programmed the way they want you..

So tired of these silly arguments from those who voted for Chyna. $Hit about to get real, you betta wake up..

I mean it was simple, it’s why they don’t like this 🇺🇸

Last edited:
Who is this “world wide Deep State” and who pays them?

No time for silly arguments & games.

Believe whatever you want too, folks are tired of arguing with idiots.

Im just not sure, hold on ‼️⚠️

Sorry, saw something odd in the sky, I thought it was Chyna again. Who knows?

Have a great evening & Go Cats!

Reactions: SDC888
Former Chancellor Merkel must have kicked him in the balls, thrown him down, pinned his face to the ground and said,

“You vill release die Leopard tanks auf dem Ukraine!”
I doubt it, she sucked up to Russia with all her might. I do not like that woman.

I hate daily beast but what do you hand wringers make of this,

Nobody, anywhere, has expressed fear. The argument is strategic interest. Whether we should intervene in Ukraine has nothing to do with what we would have to do in Taiwan.

When I see this kind of dishonest conflating of two separate things, it absolutely validates that a large segment of you can’t articulate reasons for this. That speaks volumes.
Historical examples of appeasement succeeding? I missed where you provided them.

The United States and Europe desperately need to show the political will and domestic ability to stop Vladimir Putin in Ukraine at all costs. China and Taiwan are 100% up next as China has suffered a lot of political damage already for aligning themselves so closely with Russia. That is strategic and purposeful.

“What if, after the successful completion of the NMD, Russia begins to denazify and demilitarize the next country? After all, after Ukraine, Poland is on the map! I will not hide that I personally have such an intention,” Kadyrov said on Telegram. “I personally have such an intention, and I have repeatedly stated that the fight against Satanism should continue throughout Europe and, first of all, on the territory of Poland.”

Top Putin Ally Says He ‘Will Not Hide’ Intention to Invade Poland Anymore

Historical examples of appeasement succeeding? I missed where you provided them.

The United States and Europe desperately need to show the political will and domestic ability to stop Vladimir Putin in Ukraine at all costs. China and Taiwan are 100% up next as China has suffered a lot of political damage already for aligning themselves so closely with Russia. That is strategic and purposeful.
So let me explain why you’re wrong, if you’ll listen. Putin is not Hitler. We have a defense framework in place that deters Putin from greater aggression. That was not in place in 1938. As hard as it has been for you and others to accept, what’s happening in Ukraine is in fact a local issue.

To your second and far more important point: if we REALLY believed that China was the actual threat (and it is), then how is it on our interests to destroy our economy through the very possible loss of reserve currency status, pile on more and more debt to our increasingly shaky financial house, and drive Russia (as morally wrong as they are) to China’s camp? this doesn’t even get into the weakening of our military and those of our allies in supporting Ukraine, or in the ripple effects to the global economy from prolonged war. What evidence is there that what we’re doing in any way deters China? They just humiliated us in case you missed it.

I can list your responses: 1)personal insults, 2)Putin apologists, 3)Trump/GOP. When any of you can make a case beyond these, by all means do it.

“What if, after the successful completion of the NMD, Russia begins to denazify and demilitarize the next country? After all, after Ukraine, Poland is on the map! I will not hide that I personally have such an intention,” Kadyrov said on Telegram. “I personally have such an intention, and I have repeatedly stated that the fight against Satanism should continue throughout Europe and, first of all, on the territory of Poland.”

Top Putin Ally Says He ‘Will Not Hide’ Intention to Invade Poland Anymore
Poland’s in NATO. Even in all your hyperbolic hysteria, you know that Russia is not attacking NATO.

Whose tanks are these - Germany's or countries' they sold them to?
Germany’s, they are the old Leopard 1 tanks. They aren’t manufactured anymore and have a different caliber round than the Leopard 2.

The Leopard 2s are going separately as part of a European coalition.

So let me explain why you’re wrong, if you’ll listen. Putin is not Hitler. We have a defense framework in place that deters Putin from greater aggression. That was not in place in 1938. As hard as it has been for you and others to accept, what’s happening in Ukraine is in fact a local issue.

To your second and far more important point: if we REALLY believed that China was the actual threat (and it is), then how is it on our interests to destroy our economy through the very possible loss of reserve currency status, pile on more and more debt to our increasingly shaky financial house, and drive Russia (as morally wrong as they are) to China’s camp? this doesn’t even get into the weakening of our military and those of our allies in supporting Ukraine, or in the ripple effects to the global economy from prolonged war. What evidence is there that what we’re doing in any way deters China? They just humiliated us in case you missed it.

I can list your responses: 1)personal insults, 2)Putin apologists, 3)Trump/GOP. When any of you can make a case beyond these, by all means do it.

This hasn’t driven Russia to China’s camp. It’s made them China’s bitch. China and India have been able to dictate their own prices for gas as a result of the sanctions. It’s also demonstrated what Russia really brings to the table as an ally.

ADVERTISEMENT