ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

That’s the direct threat they perceive to their czarist culture. That’s why this won’t end well because they look at the west as imposing its values. Our politicians make these comments all the time so the Russian leaders do view it as an existential threat. This isn’t Iraq with an inocuos military we can steamroll and not worry about their delivery systems to the USA. Anyone thinking the usa can take out enough of Russias nuclear capabilities to prevent the leveling of America are delusional.
The West, particularly America, is indeed imposing its values all over the world. It isn’t something that can be controlled because it isn’t deliberate. It’s a societal form of osmosis where western technologies and lifestyles are projected by western nations.

In open societies these values are taken in and mixed with local culture, effectively changing the latter. In closed societies such as China, strong attempts are made to filter or block western values. They won’t work because of the persistent evolution of technology that will continually provide outlets for the Chinese people.

Russia allowed western values to permeate their urban population centers for three decades after the USSR collapsed. Young Russians eagerly glommed onto the technology and entertainment flowing from the West, just as every other country’s youth did.

The Americanization of the entire world is a real possibility. If it hasn’t already happened. There is no going back.

Putin may rant and rave about the decadence of open societies but it’s the future of all mankind. There are 8 billion people on the planet and the western culture of interconnecting them all is unstoppable.

Reactions: vhcat70
The West, particularly America, is indeed imposing its values all over the world. It isn’t something that can be controlled because it isn’t deliberate. It’s a societal form of osmosis where western technologies and lifestyles are projected by western nations.

In open societies these values are taken in and mixed with local culture, effectively changing the latter. In closed societies such as China, strong attempts are made to filter or block western values. They won’t work because of the persistent evolution of technology that will continually provide outlets for the Chinese people.

Russia allowed western values to permeate their urban population centers for three decades after the USSR collapsed. Young Russians eagerly glommed onto the technology and entertainment flowing from the West, just as every other country’s youth did.

The Americanization of the entire world is a real possibility. If it hasn’t already happened. There is no going back.

Putin may rant and rave about the decadence of open societies but it’s the future of all mankind. There are 8 billion people on the planet and the western culture of interconnecting them all is unstoppable.
2/3rds of the world population reject American values. Maybe more. You’re talking about europe and parts of the Western Hemisphere (mainly NA) that embrace it. India, Africa; China, Russia, Brazil, the Middle East. Sure they may embrace forms of tech but that isn’t the definition of Americanization. These nations/continent are far from free societies. India embraces a form of democracy but it is a teatering nation and freedom there is very limited. Where is this permeation of western values? I travel extensively on a regular basis and see a rejection of “American values”. I think the USA is arrogant in thinking their values are permeating the world. We just conducted 20 years of war in the Middle East. It is farther away from Americanism now than it was prewar. What you are saying is the wet dream of a neo con. It’s not reality. America has tried to impose its values worldwide since ww2. It’s been able to work in Europe and that’s it. If anything the oppressive leftist values (communist remnants from the ussr) have permeated the USA than usa making strides globally

2/3rds of the world population reject American values. Maybe more. You’re talking about europe and parts of the Western Hemisphere (mainly NA) that embrace it. India, Africa; China, Russia, Brazil, the Middle East. Sure they may embrace forms of tech but that isn’t the definition of Americanization. These nations/continent are far from free societies. India embraces a form of democracy but it is a teatering nation and freedom there is very limited. Where is this permeation of western values? I travel extensively on a regular basis and see a rejection of “American values”. I think the USA is arrogant in thinking their values are permeating the world. We just conducted 20 years of war in the Middle East. It is farther away from Americanism now than it was prewar. What you are saying is the wet dream of a neo con. It’s not reality. America has tried to impose its values worldwide since ww2. It’s been able to work in Europe and that’s it. If anything the oppressive leftist values (communist remnants from the ussr) have permeated the USA than usa making strides globally
No need to get angry. It’s only an internet discussion, after all.

The American influence I’m referring to is composed of movies, music, dance, commercialization, automobiles, toys, luxuries such as cell phones, manufacturing methods, construction methods, clothing styles, language, etc. The list of inadvertent influences of the American lifestyle upon open societies is endless.

I, too, have traveled extensively around the world and I see American influence everywhere I go. Most surprisingly, I see American English, not British English, becoming the common form of English spoken.

Did you know that English is the most common language in the world now? It recently supplanted Mandarin as the most spoken language. Of course, English is spoken around the world while Mandarin is limited to China.

Yes, globalization is a real thing and America is unintentionally leading the charge towards a homogeneous, connected world society. Is that good or bad? Doesn’t matter one whit. It’s happening and we will all have to just live with the changes it brings.

Reactions: vhcat70
No need to get angry. It’s only an internet discussion, after all.

The American influence I’m referring to is composed of movies, music, dance, commercialization, automobiles, toys, luxuries such as cell phones, manufacturing methods, construction methods, clothing styles, language, etc. The list of inadvertent influences of the American lifestyle upon open societies is endless.

I, too, have traveled extensively around the world and I see American influence everywhere I go. Most surprisingly, I see American English, not British English, becoming the common form of English spoken.

Did you know that English is the most common language in the world now? It recently supplanted Mandarin as the most spoken language. Of course, English is spoken around the world while Mandarin is limited to China.

Yes, globalization is a real thing and America is unintentionally leading the charge towards a homogeneous, connected world society. Is that good or bad? Doesn’t matter one whit. It’s happening and we will all have to just live with the changes it brings.
Like I said the world is no more “Americanized” now than it was 20 years ago. Actually it’s less. Look at tech for instance as you think this defines Americanism. What is the most popular social media outlet? It’s not American. Sure countries like tech they like some components of American society and they will adopt those but by in large they reject American values. I’ll add our tech that has been developed is being used by other countries to suppress and oppress freedoms.

Our form of government, our economic system, social system that actually define Americanization are rejected by 2/3 of the planet. This is why there are wars swelling to break out on many fronts. Russia is just the first. Like i said the arrogance of America and the thoughts that the world wants what we are selling is absolutely false.

The USA is a laughing stock man. Every country on earth laughs at Americas divisive social structure.

Last edited:
Do you have a shred of evidence of that use?
I can only offer anecdotal evidence - wouldn't stand in a court of law, right?

Starting with the realization that smaller tactical nuclear weapons are available for
'practical' battlefield use - realize they can be limited to a reduced yield of less than 1 Kt -

Noting that a nuclear detonation produces a unique plasma like fireball -

And if being filmed via digital device - you will likely see pixelated distortion in the cameras eye - some kind of effect caused by radiation emissions

The Saud campaign against Yemen was
absolutely ruthless

I DO believe a low yield device was used in that conflict

Last edited:
-castle...your years of military service/work In the defense industry *pale* in comparison to a middling salesman's vast experience of reading a few articles here and there.

Hey Bubba -

Hope you and your family are doing well
I'm doing everything possible to stay committed to the 'divorce' fm the entire industry since resigning 12/15

Already had a call fm a company called Leonardo inquiring about potential interest in a Florida position supporting the Navy -- playing along just to keep all options open in the event I'm still unemployed in the summer ;)

Can't stomach it anymore though - several reasons

Well see what happens - emergency option MAY be joining a psychedelic band of misfit cosmonauts though ....know anyone like that???

🙌🎸🥁🎹🎼

oh - crap - i see you were referring to the notion of tac nukes having been used - sorry about that -- wasn't trying to be purposely dense

I can only offer anecdotal evidence - wouldn't stand in a court of law, right?

Starting with the realization that smaller tactical nuclear weapons are available for
'practical' battlefield use - realize they can be limited to a reduced yield of less than 1 Kt -

Noting that a nuclear detonation produces a unique plasma like fireball -

And if being filmed via digital device - you will likely see pixelated distortion in the cameras eye - some kind of effect caused by radiation emissions

The Saud campaign against Yemen was
absolutely ruthless and relentless and featured heavy arms sales fm my former employer and actually - from my team & one of my suppliers

I may be wrong - but I DO believe a low
yield device was dropped in that conflict presumably to eradicate a hardened target - likely associated with Iranian munitions or the like -

So thats my rationale - sorry it took a while to get back with you - I thought Id already posted this earlier -

There are two other events I think may have featured similar devices but I am not
mentioning those - doesn't matter anyway
There’s been a video circulating for years of a Saudi/Israeli op in Yemen using what appears to be a low yield nuke. The fact bbga hasn’t seen it or read about it tells you all you need to know that it’s futile to engage with him

Reactions: CastleRubric
And I may be wrong - but its not a conclusion I reached flippantly

(redacted)

Anywho -- Poland has actual MIGs -- they should use THOSE -- for convenience AND the
irony factor

Last edited:
Like I said the world is no more “Americanized” now than it was 20 years ago. Actually it’s less. Look at tech for instance as you think this defines Americanism. What is the most popular social media outlet? It’s not American. Sure countries like tech they like some components of American society and they will adopt those but by in large they reject American values. I’ll add our tech that has been developed is being used by other countries to suppress and oppress freedoms.

Our form of government, our economic system, social system that actually define Americanization are rejected by 2/3 of the planet. This is why there are wars swelling to break out on many fronts. Russia is just the first. Like i said the arrogance of America and the thoughts that the world wants what we are selling is absolutely false.

The USA is a laughing stock man. Every country on earth laughs at Americas divisive social structure.
I’m not going to get into an argument about America’s influence in the rest of the world, so suffice it to say that I’d rather have two political parties going at each other constantly than one headed by an autocrat who bleeds his nation dry in the interests of his fellow oligarchs. You can have the opposite preferences. That’s what keeps America great.

I am still wondering why people in Amererica would risk thermonuclear war for any country in the Eastern bloc? Especially Ukraine. Yeah, it sucks that this is happening, but do you really think that Russia is trying to take over Europe?
This is an excellent point. Every time Putin waves nuclear weapons around lets just all lay prone with our haunches raised and maybe he'll move on.

After all, what tactic in history has been more successful than appeasement?

Reactions: Catemus
Their leaders reject because they benefit from single party control.

Your opinion is that Chinese people, in an open election, would vote for their current authoritarian, single-party dictatorship rule vs. a multi-party open government?

This is an excellent point. Every time Putin waves nuclear weapons around lets just all lay prone with our haunches raised and maybe he'll move on.

I know Trump has completely killed your brains and ability to reason, and therefore you are convinced that everything you find remotely upsetting is the second coming of the Third Reich, but...
  • Russia starting a war because they didn't want Ukraine in NATO is NOT the same thing as Germany invaiding Poland. And when you all say "appeasement", that's clearly what you are referring to. Why is it differnet, for starters Russia is a dying second rate power, not a country on the rise with larger aspirations for growth.
  • Reality is important. The fact that Russia has nukes does make a difference in terms of how you handle them. Had Iraq had nuclear weapons I can guaruntee we would have handled that situation differently. It's just something you have to consider.
  • Most importantly, what interest does it serve our country whether the Eastern half of Ukraine is in Russian hands? Putin is 70-simething years old. He's going to be gone in 5-10 years most likely. Play the freaking long game.
  • Lastly, suppose you're correct and Putin wants to go after East Germany or something (not likely at all). The fact that he has half of Ukraine really gonna matter?

I'm wondering how long Putin can wage a war of attrition until killing him becomes a better option than suffering more in Ukraine? At what point does it become clear this was just not anywhere near worth the cost much like Afghanistan before him?

This is an excellent assessment from Carnegie on Putin's Long War that lays out a pretty clear case that Putin will not give up no matter what:

What does Putin have to look forward to regardless of whether he gives up now or keeps fighting? Isolation from and scorn in the West, junior partnership with China, partnerships with autocrats and kleptocrats from Myanmar to Zimbabwe? A reputation as a war criminal, even if he is unlikely to ever face trial? A badly damaged economy and an impoverished, embittered population disappointed and betrayed by the leader it has supported in the hope that he would bring glory, security, and prosperity? Growing discontent among the elite, pressure for radical domestic changes, and constant rumblings that potential successors may not wait until he dies? It is too late for Putin to give up on the biggest undertaking of his career. He might as well keep the war going hoping to prevail somehow and then write the final chapter of his career as a winner. He would rather die trying or try until he dies.

-------

A negotiated end to the war that can reliably ensure security for Ukraine and restore durable peace in Europe cannot be achieved with Putin. The odds are that it will not be achieved with the leader or regime that will succeed him, either. The alternative is then for Ukraine’s security to be achieved through a combination of military capabilities sufficient to deter Russia from launching another aggression and security guarantees or assurances provided by its partners and possible future allies.

I know Trump has completely killed your brains and ability to reason, and therefore you are convinced that everything you find remotely upsetting is the second coming of the Third Reich, but...
  • Russia starting a war because they didn't want Ukraine in NATO is NOT the same thing as Germany invaiding Poland. And when you all say "appeasement", that's clearly what you are referring to. Why is it differnet, for starters Russia is a dying second rate power, not a country on the rise with larger aspirations for growth.
  • Reality is important. The fact that Russia has nukes does make a difference in terms of how you handle them. Had Iraq had nuclear weapons I can guaruntee we would have handled that situation differently. It's just something you have to consider.
  • Most importantly, what interest does it serve our country whether the Eastern half of Ukraine is in Russian hands? Putin is 70-simething years old. He's going to be gone in 5-10 years most likely. Play the freaking long game.
  • Lastly, suppose you're correct and Putin wants to go after East Germany or something (not likely at all). The fact that he has half of Ukraine really gonna matter?
Putin didn't go into Ukraine because of a fear of Ukraine joining NATO as we wouldn't invite nor accept them into NATO out of respect for Russia's nuclear capabilities and if you want to appease Putin then just say so. Why waste all those words? Putin has nukes so you favor letting him have at Ukraine in hopes that he leaves us and our interests alone and that the United States stopping Putin in Ukraine shouldn't be our aim because it isn't worth the cost or the risk.

From the link to the article I provided above:

Despite the promise of eventual membership made to Georgia and Ukraine at NATO’s Bucharest summit in 2008, in practical terms their applications were placed on hold indefinitely. Notwithstanding numerous public declarations by Western officials to the contrary, Putin in effect achieved a major goal: securing a veto over both countries’ prospects of joining the alliance.

See how easy that is to be honest?

Of course that is a naive and historically ignorant argument to make, but at least you'd have an argument instead of just saying stuff.

We absolutely must stop Putin in Ukraine if you have any geopolitical understanding of the historical importance of the country or its history that would be obvious.

Last edited:
I'd also like to say the Republican Party coddling Vladimir Putin and carrying water for him in Ukraine is one of the weakest and slimiest political moves in history, You're standing with Russia, China, and Iran so own that.

Reactions: Catemus and OnUK
I'd also like to say the Republican Party coddling Vladimir Putin and carrying water for him in Ukraine is one of the weakest and slimiest political moves in history, You're standing with Russia, China, and Iran so own that.

The libs only stopped liking Russia when you all were convinced they were behind Trump winning in 2016. Which, by the way, was proven false like ten million times. And you jock China.

Last edited:
Their leaders reject because they benefit from single party control.

Your opinion is that Chinese people, in an open election, would vote for their current authoritarian, single-party dictatorship rule vs. a multi-party open government?
Democracy isn’t for everyone. Most of the planet shows us that. Look no further than the Middle East. When people vote, they vote for extremists. They are the most organized and once they’re in power it takes militaries to remove them. China would overwhelmingly vote for the communist party which would end democracy on the spot. The communists are the only organized force. What you and the other are talking about is imposing American values. No citizens in China do not aspire to be American. They will not accept multiculturalism as has been imposed in Europe.

And btw what’s the difference between a 1 party rule and 2 party rule? To you there are major policy differences in America but to an Egyptian or Ethiopian or chino it’s all the same liberalism to them. What the USA is doing isn’t osmosis it’s imperialism. No different than Rome. This is why there is a global movement of resistance to our foreign policy. It’s arrogant to think China or Russia want democracy or American values. Look at Russia. They had democracy and ceded it to Putin. Most of the world is incapable of the American way of things.

There’s been a video circulating for years of a Saudi/Israeli op in Yemen using what appears to be a low yield nuke. The fact bbga hasn’t seen it or read about it tells you all you need to know that it’s futile to engage with him
I hadn't seen it. Now I have. A munitions dump was on fire well before the primary explosion. There is no evidence of a neutron bomb. In fact, I would say there is evidence to the contrary.

First, no monitoring systems picked it up and they should have. Second, its difficult for me to believe that camera survived fully when there would have been a significant EMP.

What evidence do you have that a nuke was in fact used in Yemen? Your clinging to nonsensical theories is why engaging with you is tiresome. Add some support, other than theory and maybe it would be easier to engage with you.

I hadn't seen it. Now I have. A munitions dump was on fire well before the primary explosion. There is no evidence of a neutron bomb. In fact, I would say there is evidence to the contrary.

First, no monitoring systems picked it up and they should have. Second, its difficult for me to believe that camera survived fully when there would have been a significant EMP.

What evidence do you have that a nuke was in fact used in Yemen? Your clinging to nonsensical theories is why engaging with you is tiresome. Add some support, other than theory and maybe it would be easier to engage with you.
I don’t have evidence. No one made that claim even. Only there had been speculation. The bottomline is you are making absolute statements without even researching the subject. I still don’t know to what degree you’ve researched it, what video you watched, etc.

Excellent analysis. We should escalate the situation. Ukrainian democracy is certainly worth Armageddon.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
It is too late for Putin to give up on the biggest undertaking of his career. He might as well keep the war going hoping to prevail somehow and then write the final chapter of his career as a winner. He would rather die trying or try until he dies.
This from YOUR own article. The guy that YOU say in the post above we must oppose no matter the risk.

We absolutely must stop Putin in Ukraine if you have any geopolitical understanding of the historical importance of the country or its history that would be obvious.
Why don’t you explain why this is the case. Since it’s so obvious, of course.

Because no matter what flag flies over Ukraine, Russia is not attacking NATO.

And this is without a doubt the silliest thing in this thread so far. The left has enabled Iran and China for decades now. A Democrat representative on the Intel Committee was literally banging a CCP spy, but YOU think anybody questioning the Ukraine war is a traitor. Obama did about everything he could to help Iran get a bomb. And God only knows how deep Biden’s ties to China are.

Last edited:
Does it cause any of you to pause and rethink the level of America’s financial and military support for Ukraine after the “resignations” of much of their cabinet? Or do we just go on thinking Zelensky is the only honest guy in the country?

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Does it cause any of you to pause and rethink the level of America’s financial and military support for Ukraine after the “resignations” of much of their cabinet? Or do we just go on thinking Zelensky is the only honest guy in the country?
Any discerning person would.

I don’t have evidence. No one made that claim even. Only there had been speculation. The bottomline is you are making absolute statements without even researching the subject. I still don’t know to what degree you’ve researched it, what video you watched, etc.
Ok, this video. Is this the right one?

fbbbaba8-3fbc-4569-bfbb-1533da7a92ad_text.gif

I’ve seen this in one but there was another circulating I haven’t seen in some time. I’m not saying it happened but I am saying there has been speculation for years
I can understand the speculation but I'm pretty sure the camera would have suffered some problems from the EMP. I also don't think its likely for a nuke to go undetected these days. We scan for so many things even a tactical nuke explosion would almost certainly be detected. This is a good resource. Part 1 goes over many false reports of nuclear use. https://www.bellingcat.com/resource...ty-part-ii-mushroom-clouds-flashes-and-bangs/

One final thought, that would be an awfully expensive way to get rid of a minor target, especially when large conventional bombs could get the job done.

PS - I wasn't referring to the Neutron Bomb - just a low yield nuclear device - possibly delivered via a gravity guided bomb fm a plane as small as an F16 -- or possibly a cruise missile

I don't THINK we have them anymore

edit - cleaning up last nights rambling dialogue 🪐

100% BS free however & and a bona fide 'no gaslighting zone'

Last edited:

So do you include anyone who notes Russia has legitimate cause for intervention against NATO -- as "coddling" & "carrying water for..."?

Sounds like you're saying there IS no acceptable reason to view the situation ANY other way than "Russia is guilty and should be opposed " --- is that what you're saying?

edit - this WAS painfully wordy -- and I included a lot of points better shared f2f

and THEN I lost focus and changed my entire line of thought :) :)

So - I can see why you'd maybe look at that and think I was either crazy or - something

Never been the type to gaslight ppl though

Last edited:
EMP effect is generally generated by detonating a higher yield device in the upper atmosphere - the ionosphere i think

This wouldn't have produced an EMP effect

And a lower blast yield wouldn't be picked up as
anything unique within an active theater of conflict -

If one or our smaller devices were detonated - we WOULD make sure that it was explained as a conventional explosion -- and (assuming you saw the same video Im thinking about) -- that is pretty much EXACTLY what it would look like -- and also a perfect example of the type of target selected for a micro/tac nuke

(also -- its an area of the world where NO ONE is really going to be investigating and gathering forensic evidence of such a detonation)

Again - not trying to grandstand on this issue --

....and I'm not seeking to convince you it was a non conventional device -- but I do believe that one was used in that conflict and in at least two other occasions

Hopefully we don't have to worry about escalation in Eurasia that would open the door to such a thing happening again

BUT - for the British, American & German battle tanks that are going to be supplied ..:and the ENORMOUS monthly quantities of artillery shells planned for near term delivery - the planes delivering those munitions are legitimate targets for Russia to eliminate

The airport (s) where those airlift missions will arrive (likely USAF C17s) --would present an ideal set of circumstances where Russia could use one of their nuclear cruise missiles to strike the infrastructure, cargo planes and incoming weapons simultaneously

.... those shipments will be considered fair game for destruction and any massed concentration of assets will present the exact set of circumstances that would provoke a heavy handed response (same goes for any sea going vessels)

--->> quickly ref the idea of Putin being possibly liquidated -- that may result in even worse circumstances if a more radical figure takes his place -- really hard to know how an operation like that will turn out

Sounds like CIA / Mossad / MI6 type works where they also sponsor an intended replacement to the targeted individual -

Shady stuff & not my swim lane at all ;) 🎩
That isn't correct. I dont mean to malign you as you may well have the background you claim but my BS radar goes off with you all the time. EMP's are created with every detonation. High altitude allows for a larger EMP field but low altitude or ground strikes still create EMP.

I'm assuming you didn't read the article i provided. That is not what the detonation would look like.

So do you include logical analysis of the complexities surrounding this conflict & points made about Russia having legitimate cause for interviention against NATO -- as "coddling" & "carrying water for..."?

Or do you mean something else?

Its a serious enough situation that our discussions on the topic should be clear and not based on demotic speech ("jimgoism")

And I wouldn't classify everyone who believes the ongoing "Russia must be expelled and the US must lead the way" -- BS -- as being George Soros / WEF operatives

I think the VAST majority of people I've talked to - are just largely ignorant on the region, the history, the post CW events that largely shaped the current map, the slavic culture or the military implications and factors that
are in play

I'm about 57% sure most people who quickly aligned with Ukraine outreach and various sympathies - would struggle to locate the region on a map

....not saying this is YOU by the way -

but a LOT of people simply seem to take whatever our media says about this conflict - swallow it whole and quickly find themselves identifying Russia as our new mortal enemy as they hoist Ukrainian flags outside their homes -

Just surreal seeing a GD Ukrainian flag flying outside peoples houses here in Middlesboro as I visit family

🌔🌙

and its not like we haven't been sold a pack of lies to support (major) involvement w/ other foreign wars - wars that were supposedly in our dire best interests - right?

it's worth our time to ensure healthy discussion and critical thought goes into decisions made...but I'm making it sound like we actually have some kind of
Choice or directive authority regarding these things -- silly me

Seems apparent to me there isn't going to BE any meaningful debate or referendum on whether the US should become involved militarily...

Like we dont have security threats closer to home?

No other ways we could possibly apply our resources for addressing risks, threats or problems?

Are we even allowed to sit an occasional war out in order to invest in infrastructure, education, real public health initiatives or scientific development?

Its like weve been almost -- brainwashed -- to not question our assigned role of global cops ....even sometimes taking a weird misplaced pride in our use of military force

And for what?

We certainly aren't harvesting greater liberty, peace or cultural enhancement fm the conflicts weve supported since the early 90s

The nations weve bombed, usurped or sanctioned don't seem to have better economies, standards of living or more personal liberty --

Who - if anyone - has benefited from the US military actions around the planet since the end of the CW?

Fkked up beyond all recognition

⚡🪐

Ranting I know - promise to clean it up after my interview later today

peace, yall -
It may just be me but I read all that as a giant attempt at gaslighting.

That isn't correct. I dont mean to malign you as you may well have the background you claim but my BS radar goes off with you all the time. EMP's are created with every detonation. High altitude allows for a larger EMP field but low altitude or ground strikes still create EMP.

I'm assuming you didn't read the article i provided. That is not what the detonation would look like.

What is the “EMP effect” range of a low yield ground detonated nuke? Would it fry cameras miles away?

No one on this entire forum consistently provides more detailed responses, generally with citations of not personal experience than @CastleRubric.

He said the “EMP effect” is generally created by high altitude explosions. Which is true. Of course every nuclear bomb generates an EMP, but you were claiming it would have fried cameras miles away. Is that true?

If people wanted to play gotcha on technicalities, they’d say your claim that conventional explosives would have been used because they are cheaper is pretty dumb and uninformed as the technology it would take to deliver those cheaper, just as powerful alternatives is also far more expensive and technologically advanced than the planes or rockets that could deliver a low yield nuke.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT