ADVERTISEMENT

The U.S. Open

For the love of God, I cannot mother touching stand these morons that want to yell out some self proclaimed important comment as soon as the pro hits his tee shot.

Hey BABA BOOEY GUY, do us all a favor and STFU.
The guy that started singing Don't Stop after Fleetwood hit a drive today was a new low.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
DCj9iE-WsAAWJVQ.jpg

Reactions: _ukcat and USSLair
Courtesy of Kyle Porter...

"54-hole leads at the U.S. Open ...

2017: 204
2016: 203
2015: 206
2014: 202
2013: 209"

This course isn't easy and basing that perception solely on score relative to par is, as always, dumb.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion: my opinion is it's a really good golf course and I'm enjoying it. Mother Nature unfortunately intervened with a ton of rain and no wind the first 3 days to let the guys go low. I'd rather see something closer to par in the us open but with the way they had to set it up I'm fine with how this has played out.

I just need 35 guys to hang on and finish under par. They're dropping like flies right now though.

Some funny repeats of Impractical Jokers coming up on Trutv. I can't see them being any less entertaining than this US Open is.

I don't know why but there is just something about Brian Harman that makes him unlikeable. Just seems really prickish.
I met some guy at a party a couple years ago that said he was friends with him in college and was a complete douche because I wasn't impressed by it. I have been against him alll week.

Rickie hanging around. He is playing solid and not making any big mistakes like he is just waiting for Harman and Koepka to make one. But not sure Koepka is going to make one.

Mother Nature is a bitch

No...terrible course if you want to call it the "ultimate test" as the USGA so often likes to state. Rest assured they are pissed they couldn't have their hands on this course more than they did. The last time there were 5 guys 10 under on the back nine on Sunday in a US Open.......like, never?

If this course had a few natural hazards/waste areas in the shot making areas, it would make a nice British Open qualifying course. Now, looks like Connemara in August.

No...terrible course if you want to call it the "ultimate test" as the USGA so often likes to state. Rest assured they are pissed they couldn't have their hands on this course more than they did. The last time there were 5 guys 10 under on the back nine on Sunday in a US Open.......like, never?

If this course had a few natural hazards/waste areas in the shot making areas, it would make a nice British Open qualifying course. Now, looks like Connemara in August.
You are a miserable attention whore and wrong as always.

You are never happy unless you are getting away with decades of academic fraud.

8-6, sprinkles ...

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
Getting tired of hearing about Harman's "chip on his shoulder." Must've been tough slumming it around Savannah country clubs as a kid and fighting the odds at one of the premier collegiate programs in America.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
I'm not even really sure how it could be argued that this hasn't been the worst US Open in at least the 35 years I am old enough to remember them. I know weather had something to do with it but so did top players coming in with little to no preparation, 70 yard wide fairways, the easiest greens to putt on and absolutely no problems around the greens. I wish I had make other plans for the last 2 days rather than watch this.

I'm not even really sure how it could be argued that this hasn't been the worst US Open in at least the 35 years I am old enough to remember them. I know weather had something to do with it but so did top players coming in with little to no preparation, 70 yard wide fairways, the easiest greens to putt on and absolutely no problems around the greens. I wish I had make other plans for the last 2 days rather than watch this.
Whiny take, Glyn.

The TV graphics said the 18th was 681 yards long and Koepka was 272 yards out after his drive -- which equals a 409 yard drive -- yet Azinger said his drive was "only" 370-something. WTF?

The TV graphics said the 18th was 681 yards long and Koepka was 272 yards out after his drive -- which equals a 409 yard drive -- yet Azinger said his drive was "only" 370-something. WTF?

Hole measurements usually follow center of fairway from tee to hole. Where you hit the ball and land it can often make it play shorter.

Reactions: Dig Dirkler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT