ADVERTISEMENT

The three things I was so impressed about..

Green is a pretty good shooter too and honestly, Ashton can hit with a decent percentage as well.

I think we have 4 A+ shooters with Hagans not far behind.
Has Cal ever had that luxury?

I'm comfortable with Hagens taking open shots but I hope he doesn't hunt them.

We don't get to see it often enough but it's nice to see a stud freshman come back with the right attitude after getting the feedback they needed that they don't in fact poop ice cream. They come back with a fresh look and in better shape.
PJ is an alpha. Ready to kill people... Figuratively speaking of course haha

This isn't da Ville we talking about where that "literally " happens.

If the team stays healthy, they win it all.

I've never made such a declaration in the Cal era, and haven't felt this confident about a team since the '95-96 Wildcats, but I think everything is there for #9.

If the team stays healthy, they win it all.

I've never made such a declaration in the Cal era, and haven't felt this confident about a team since the '95-96 Wildcats, but I think everything is there for #9.

Agreed. I think even with a small injury we’d be ok too. We’re just that deep. The only people we really can’t do with out is PJ or Keldon. Either one of them hurt for more than a game would be trying.

But I’m like you. I haven’t felt this confident since 2012. 2015 was that way too but thing happened.

I don’t see that happening again. This year is ours.

And I think what makes us so confident is not shooting or talent. It’s that these kids like each other and work their butts off. Even if we drop one or two, I don’t see it demoralizing this team. Let’s enjoy the ride this year. It may be awhile before we see a group like this, this early in the season.

Agreed. I think even with a small injury we’d be ok too. We’re just that deep. The only people we really can’t do with out is PJ or Keldon. Either one of them hurt for more than a game would be trying.

But I’m like you. I haven’t felt this confident since 2012. 2015 was that way too but thing happened.

I don’t see that happening again. This year is ours.

And I think what makes us so confident is not shooting or talent. It’s that these kids like each other and work their butts off. Even if we drop one or two, I don’t see it demoralizing this team. Let’s enjoy the ride this year. It may be awhile before we see a group like this, this early in the season.

This team has to be able to shoot it. Not talking about what was seen at BBM or even the Bahamas against vastly inferior talent..but against equal or near equal talent who will scout beforehand. I'll hold judgment until after the Christmas break.

This team has to be able to shoot it. Not talking about what was seen at BBM or even the Bahamas against vastly inferior talent..but against equal or near equal talent who will scout beforehand. I'll hold judgment until after the Christmas break.

Not saying the Bahamas teams are world beaters, but, that was quality competition. Mega Bemax beat Michigan pretty easily and Michigan is preseason Top 25. Granted that doesn’t always mean anything, but I think we are going to be just fine. We will see how tough we really are when we get in conference play. Equal or near? We’re not going to see that but like three or four times this year. Duke, Kansas, UNC and UT will be our toughest games for sure.

The thing that stood out to me is the confidence Cal has in this team. That is what has me ready to throw it up.

Midnight Madness is what it is. Cal uses it greatly to his advantage in recruiting. Those speeches are intended directly toward recruits and he does it so well.

I truly believe this is the year Cal gets his second title. This team has all the ingredients. They literally check every single box. The biggest being that this team is full of knock down deadly shooters. IMO that's the key. I know a lot of my fellow BBN brothers agree. Much like 2012, no matter how much they try to screw us and put us out, it's not gonna matter. This team is gonna be THAT good.
I’m totally with you.

I know we’re going to lose 5-7 games because our schedule is just brutal, but we’ll be totally battle tested come tournament time.

Three things I was impressed with

1. PJ’s athletic transformation

2. How much better at shooting we are this year vs the past 10 years

3. Quickley’s dancing

Three things I wasn’t impressed with

1. Maci Morris’ country pandering... a bit too much country for my liking. LoL

2. Sophomore Nick Richards’ refusal to dance. Don’t be scared to act a fool... dancing is all about looking silly.... every dance ever danced is silly imo

3. MSU’s fans lack of creative ability in making fake recruiting Instagram posts
I loved Maci promoting her Kentucky roots and Country Music. This Country needs a lot more of that IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT