ADVERTISEMENT

The stupidest thing I've ever seen on the internet

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
Ive seen a lot of ridiculously stupid thing on the internet, but this by far takes the cake. Today I was browsing reddit saw this and thought man this guys retarded. Brands himself far too long on far to high temp and the brand is pressed way to hard.

Then I started to read the comments. Thats where I found this gem and I honestly can't believe someone is this dumb.

What does life come to where you even attempt this in the backyard. A gasoline slip n slide and your genius idea to put it out the guy who does it is with a F'n garden hose. Go to a house with a pool if you absolutely must do this, Jesus christ. Can anyone beat this?

Last edited:
I cant imagine being the parents of these idiots watching this video of what their sons are doing.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
I imagine there were just as many idiots doing just as much dumb shit as...just without the social media to spread their idiocy.
Nah, social media has enhanced the amount of idiots immensely because everybody has to fit in now, or is worried about someone else’s approval.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
I cant imagine being the parents of these idiots watching this video of what their sons are doing.

I guarantee they are rich af and just sued somebody for this lil incident involving their beloved child Raylen Jackson Forthwright.

I blame all of the Jackass crew like Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville. They seem to be the ones that started the craze of hurting each other while recording it.

About a year ago, a guy had his girlfriend shoot him with a desert eagle from a foot away while he was holding a book. Needless to say, desert eagle 1, book (and dude) zero. That was the dumbest thing on the internet.
Ive read that as well, is there a video? I like seeing the carnage.

Ive read that as well, is there a video? I like seeing the carnage.

Yeah, I guess it technically never made the internet. I assume they destroyed / kept classified the shot.

By the way, the girl for 180 days in jail for that.

I'm waiting for the swallow a cup of bleach challenge. Think about the increase of the world's IQ.

ADVERTISEMENT