ADVERTISEMENT

"The Smart Money" favors Kentucky to win the 2018 NCAA Title

Vegas odds are NOT based (solely) on what they will think will happen, they are based (primarily) on where they think money will be bet.

Each team listed has questions to answer. KU post depth/who will step up in the absence of Mason - Newman? Duke - Chemistry/youth/depth/post play. Michigan State - pg, Arizona - pg, North Carolina - post play, guard depth, youth, Kentucky - pg play, youth. Those are the top contenders. To be honest, I know little about Louisville.

This is why we have armageddon type meltdowns when we lose to Ole Miss or Bama.
If you don't know much about basketball, and read this board, you'd think UK would go undefeated every season.
Cats are 7/1. Does everyone know what that means? And 7/1 is stretching it a bit.

9 should have been raised years ago.
Yep! 9 should have been in 2012 because if we showed up against Georgetown the second half 3 decades ago or 2 decades ago when RP gave away title game to AZ. However I get the feeling this is some Cal butt hurt. If not for you then 43douche.

Yep! 9 should have been in 2012 because if we showed up against Georgetown the second half 3 decades ago or 2 decades ago when RP gave away title game to AZ. However I get the feeling this is some Cal butt hurt. If not for you then 43douche.
You aren't telling me anything. We should be ahead of UCLA.

Each team listed has questions to answer. KU post depth/who will step up in the absence of Mason - Newman? Duke - Chemistry/youth/depth/post play. Michigan State - pg, Arizona - pg, North Carolina - post play, guard depth, youth, Kentucky - pg play, youth. Those are the top contenders. To be honest, I know little about Louisville.

They have prostitutes in their dorms. There, that's really all you need to know.

ADVERTISEMENT