ADVERTISEMENT

The Shaq Treatment

LmdCat

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
It seems the refs think other teams should be able to hit our players harder just because our players are bigger. It is crazy what our guys have to endure just to finally get a call. I guess our "bigs" can relate to how Shaq must have felt, smh.

That's the cases with Dakari and Towns, they get elbows in the back and grabbed and no foul most of the time, but they don't get the same luxury.

Those players are much better than me, because I would have taken someone out by now.

I think we got more visible nicks and bangs in this game than any other. I was afraid we were going to end up with an injury.

The most obvious thing was they called the fouls on Portis and Towns . They bot did the exact same thing rooting out the defender with their chest but it was a foul on Towns but they call it in Portis' favor several times. They were allowing the hogs to get away with so much rough stuff that I was afraid that some of the Cats were going to be badly injured.

IMO the instructions that the Hogs got at half time was to get extremely physical and IMO that is a coaching code for semi dirty. Anderson is that kind of coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT