ADVERTISEMENT

The Replay- Kentucky @ Tennessee

BlueWorldOrder

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2004
Was able to get some free time today because my uncle is doing pretty well with his dementia. Thought Id record and post a replay for you guys who count on them. It really felt good getting the win over UT because I can't stand them in general but mostly getting a win meant so much to me as a Big Blue Fan and what Kentucky Basketball means to me. Dealing with a sick relative in his condition is so much hard work, and a couple of nights a week for two hours I could take a break from the real world and watch my beloved Wildcats. Then We looked so bad in games and losing some of them, I thought to myself, man what gives here?!?

This win helped a lot today just with the overall vibe of the house. When my uncle was acting more like himself today I had a good feeling we'd pull out the win today. Maybe it was a sign. Yeah, ball games are insignificant when it comes to caring for a loved one whos sick win or lose. However, as a Big Blue Fan the victories sure have helped. :)

Kentucky @ Tennessee Download

Google Drive Link - Download Link

Sorry to hear that. What part of the world are you located in? Are you able to ride in a cart comfortably? Perhaps on one of his good days you would like to cruise around the course with us this spring.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder
Sorry to hear that. What part of the world are you located in? Are you able to ride in a cart comfortably? Perhaps on one of his good days you would like to cruise around the course with us this spring.
I'm in Lexington area , yeah maybe be down for that. I can ride in a cart no issues. A lot of things depends on how things go in family. Uncle has dementia so no telling how quickly he will decline between now and then. Today is a rare day where he seems like himself. Tonight he's tried to get up and walk by himself not perfect and he does pretty good but no where independent

I'm in Lexington area , yeah maybe be down for that. I can ride in a cart no issues. A lot of things depends on how things go in family. Uncle has dementia so no telling how quickly he will decline between now and then. Today is a rare day where he seems like himself. Tonight he's tried to get up and walk by himself not perfect and he does pretty good but no where independent
Well we can figure something out. I am staying in Lex for a couple of months while we get moved. Practice starts in Feb. so I'll be busy, but it's too cold to play now anyway. I just wanted to do something to pay you back for all of the games over the years. You saved me of my sanity not having to watch them live. :)

Thank you BWO! Always nice to get a big win vs the Vols and have in the collection. God Bless you all and thank you again for all that you do for us here over the years.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT