ADVERTISEMENT

The ole silent verbal will be back in full force soon.

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
Maxey committed 3 weeks ago so now you can see it coming. The “insiders” are going to start claiming the “silent verbal” again.

Reactions: Cawood86
Maxey should be a instant fan favorite for committing early without all the pomp and circumstance by waiting until the very end that so many seem to not like.
Yep, big plus for he's not a drama queen. Way too many drag it out simply because they can.

Yep, much preferred. If my son gets similar opportunities in football later I will be forcing him to do the same. Make your decision on your own but then you’re done with visits. Help your coach recruit you teammates

Yep, much preferred. If my son gets similar opportunities in football later I will be forcing him to do the same. Make your decision on your own but then you’re done with visits. Help your coach recruit you teammates
You're going to force your son to make a decision? Good parenting

Reactions: WildMoon
What it really does, is show that none of us or them (experts), know what's really going on and I love that.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
You're going to force your son to make a decision? Good parenting
Bait
He clearly said, If and when he gets done with visits.
You know, alot of these recruits do this, which is fine. I get it. Maxey did it right. He knew, he pulled . More often than not they know where they want to go long before pulling the trigger. It is fine, just causes drama and speculation

as a person with 3 kids you look like an ass hat judging sombodies parenting off a two sentence blog.
#UserNameChecksOut and I'm of the personal believe you shouldn't force your child to do anything on your time when it's their big decision. Sounds just a little overbearing to me, JMO.

Reactions: WildMoon
#UserNameChecksOut and I'm of the personal believe you shouldn't force your child to do anything on your time when it's their big decision. Sounds just a little overbearing to me, JMO.

Continue to be a conclusion jumping asshat. Nobody’s pushing my kid to make a decision on my time on scholarship offers that do not exist. It WOULD happen on his time if that were the case. But if he knows, he’s not gonna attention whore, and if he decides, it needs to be final and not keep running into other visits. Help your team when you pick one

Literally everything you are saying is the wrong idea regarding a hypothetical situation that doesn’t even exist. Stop being such a girl

Usually, i don't mind your post but don't criticize parenting. This board, doesn't give you any insight into what kind of parent someone is.

If I'm choosing to be critical, weren't you voted to take a break? You didn't honor it, should we force you to take one?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Continue to be a conclusion jumping asshat. Nobody’s pushing my kid to make a decision on my time on scholarship offers that do not exist. It WOULD happen on his time if that were the case. But if he knows, he’s not gonna attention whore, and if he decides, it needs to be final and not keep running into other visits. Help your team when you pick one

Literally everything you are saying is the wrong idea regarding a hypothetical situation that doesn’t even exist. Stop being such a girl
Look you said the word force in your OP, it comes off the wrong way. Maybe try different wording
Usually, i don't mind your post but don't criticize parenting. This board, doesn't give you any insight into what kind of parent someone is.

If I'm choosing to be critical, weren't you voted to take a break? You didn't honor it, should we force you to take one?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
my parents said it was ok I came back we talked it over and with the weak class coming out next year I could be a top 5 pick on the national board. And after the GM draft I'm running I'll probably disappear during the summer, the board comes to a trickle

Maxey should be a instant fan favorite for committing early without all the pomp and circumstance by waiting until the very end that so many seem to not like.

I think the reason many of the kids do it is to wait for coaching staff changes after the season ends. A good number of coaches (head and assistant) leave in mid April. If they're signed, they have to go. Cal left Memphis unexpectedly after the season and brought players with him that had been verbaled to him at Memphis.

Look you said the word force in your OP, it comes off the wrong way. Maybe try different wording

my parents said it was ok I came back we talked it over and with the weak class coming out next year I could be a top 5 pick on the national board. And after the GM draft I'm running I'll probably disappear during the summer, the board comes to a trickle

Then take it for what it is. Understand it was misunderstood, drop the topic, and stop being a pompous little diva. People actually wanted you to leave. Take a hint

Then take it for what it is. Understand it was misunderstood, drop the topic, and stop being a pompous little diva. People actually wanted you to leave. Take a hint
Says the guy acting pompous the whole thread. And again did you meet up and talk to these ppl? Chill out

Love how he is not like look at me, give me the spotlight. Said he knows schools need to find guys when your not coming and didn't want to hold anyone up. Also sounds like he is a Ky fan, love this kid, his attitude and his play. He is going to be a great one.

ADVERTISEMENT