ADVERTISEMENT

The officiating in the Florida and Wisconsin game

Jul 28, 2016
That was one of the more blatantly crooked games I've seen lately and the refs did everything they could to give Wisconsin that game and Florida still won it.

Wisconsin lived at the line in OT. They were allowed to mug and hack on the defensive end and they also leveled the Florida player on the inbounds play at the end of regulation.

Florida came up big in the nick of time.

Reactions: gracetoyou
What I saw of the game looked to me that Wisky was getting a friendly whistle. If the Badgers had just hit their free throws in the OT, they win by 5 or more and the Chiozza heroics don't happen.

What I saw of the game looked to me that Wisky was getting a friendly whistle. If the Badgers had just hit their free throws in the OT, they win by 5 or more and the Chiozza heroics don't happen.

Should have never went to OT. FL got hacked at the end of regulation repeatedly. Wisconsin should have never got a shot at that garbage shot they hit.

Reactions: gracetoyou
Officiating has been horrible this entire tournament. Possibly cost at least 3 teams their season. Northwestern, Seton Hall, and possibly Arkansas.

ADVERTISEMENT