ADVERTISEMENT

The NIT is a real possibility

I have been drinking Maker’s since the final buzzer, so this is what I think. I truly feel they will win the last 5 games. I don’t know what will happen in the SEC tournament but they will finish 5-0. Bet me. Cheers.

Equivalent to your posts :flush:

latest

That's exactly how I envision Cardsstink.

His handle gives it away.

Sign up day - grrrr.....grrrr.....Cardssuck.....no...no...........cardsblow....no.....no......too sexual......They're the freaks I don't want them thinking I'm the freak...........Cardsstink.......that's it..........cardsstink.........password.......hmmmmmm.....password.........hmmmmmmm.......I always pick Auntbirthypotatopie88..........my aunt, her names birthy......I love potato pie........she passed in 88.........grrrrrrr........grrrrrr..........grrrrrr........

Amazing how a win against Arkansas has tuned into a milestone.

Irish, it's the Tubby inside you. Let go, and let Kentucky.

not a milestone of course but it just points to the ridiculousness of this entire thread.

The OP basically took the worst possible scenario and then acted like it was near certainity that scenario was going to happen lol

Reactions: Cindog28

Lmao. Not a milestone. It’s what happens almost every year but the trolls come out in droves until the middle or end of February. Then suddenly they slither back in their holes. Those jackasses need to be called out and often.

Lmao. Not a milestone. It’s what happens almost every year but the trolls come out in droves until the middle or end of February. Then suddenly they slither back in their holes. Those jackasses need to be called out and often.

I admit I was scared of an NIT bid when and only when WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A 4 GAME LOSING STREAK

Didn't mean to have caps on sometimes It slips.

not a milestone of course but it just points to the ridiculousness of this entire thread.

The OP basically took the worst possible scenario and then acted like it was near certainity that scenario was going to happen lol

Hell no man we're a damn QUAD 1- 3 seed.

You can bump this thread all you want.

Never once did I say it was probable.

I said it was possible. And many on this board agreed with that assessment. And it was very much a possibility.

Rhetoric matters.

I said it was possible. And many on this board agreed with that assessment. And it was very much a possibility.

Rhetoric matters.
Doubling down on stupid has never been a good strategy in life. You'd be better off owning up to becoming a foolish chicken little and blame it on a temporary loss of faith in the Cats, which you now regret.

Last edited:
It’s not so much that I enjoy being right. This is not something you want to be right about.

But I do enjoy the fact that people like you, who take pleasure in calling the realistic among us “trolls,” are so utterly, pathetically wrong. Bravo.
If you ever thought UK was an NIT team then you aren't living in reality. Even if we had lost the last 2 games and been on a 6 game losing streak at this moment we would be a 9 or 10 seed. There is no logical way UK would of ever been in the NIT. Hell look at UF and Oklahoma . UF has lost 5 of 7 and has 11 losses and is still a 9 seed in the bracket matrix and Okie has lost 9 of 10 and is a 8 seed. The UK talk was very trollish even if you aren't a troll which I have been on here long enough to know you are not.

Reactions: Blue wood

Rhetoric matters.

Remember when you looked ahead and made fun of people who thought a team that was projected as a 6-seed would be safely in because they'd lose a bunch of games and not be in the tournament anymore?

Remember when you bumped it every time we lost?

Don't play the semantics game when you were crowing that the team you supposedly support was losing.

By the way, look around at who agreed with you. It should tell you something that that's the company you keep.

But if you really want to dissect rhetoric, I'd be glad to go a few pages on your use of the word "realist" and what it actually means and the circular logic of the stance you're trying to take now.

What a pathetic shitshow.

Did anyone bother to compile a list of the jackasses who agreed with the initial jackass?

We have to endure this board cluttering nonsense nearly every season. They never seem to learn a really easy thing: they’re freshmen, they’re going to look really bad at times, Calipari is a master at rounding them into proper form, by year end they’re playing well. Repeat. And yet the Jackass Brigade never figures it out, and pronounces doom and gloom every February.

ADVERTISEMENT