ADVERTISEMENT

The most underated player to play at Kentucky...

Anthony Epps
My all-time favorite player.

epps-walker-mercer1-e1331035099577.jpg

Most underrated, I would go with Erik Daniels.

Last edited:
Nazi Mohammed. At least I under rated him. First time I saw him on the court I thought this guy is so slow he will not see the floor. Little did I know that he would be the starting center on a national championship team and an NBA championship team.

What the heck Smooth, I'll play along with this one:

Ed Davender (RIP)

When he left UK, he was:

7th all time in scoring
4th all time in assists
1st all time in steals
4th all time in free throws made

Wasn't going to post almost the exact same thing. Super nice guy too.

Wasn't Mashburn ranked in the 60's in his class out of high school? Ends up going 3rd in draft

That's cheating.

The twins are in a strange middle area. They could, at the same time, be the most underrated players to play at UK, and the most overrated players coming in. I think it's fair to say they are the most underappreciated players to play at UK.
Absolutely. No they weren't John Wall. But those guys get sold crazy short for how good they were here. Just their size and defense alone completely changed a game. It's not a coincidence they lead us to a title game and an undefeated season back to back

Winston Bennett come to mind, even though he was all-SEC. Kind of overshadowed by Kenny Walker then Rex.

Eric Manuel is another. Stats don't pop, but I think he would have been an all time great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT