ADVERTISEMENT

The Mega Millions... and a Pledge!

Lempface

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 16, 2009
Lexington
If I win, I pledge to do the following:

• Place bill boards all around the country, in every campus town that has a D1 basketball team explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
  • Take out full page ads in every major publication in the country, again, explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
  • Hire full time 24/7 private investigator teams to follow Coach K, Self, and Ole Roy and all their assistants to keep them honest.

In case I don't win, who will also take this pledge?

Sign Here X_________________________

• Place bill boards all around the country, in every campus town that has a D1 basketball team explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
  • Take out full page ads in every major publication in the country, again, explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
  • Hire full time 24/7 private investigator teams to follow Coach K, Self, and Ole Roy and all their assistants to keep them honest.

I remember my first beer.

Well, at least you’re going to put that money to really good use.

I was thinking if I won the Mega Millions, I would help:

1.Underprivileged kids go to college.

2. Donate money to homeless shelters.

3. Give money to food pantries and soup kitchens.

4. Donate to ovarian cancer research.(Which took my Mother’s life at age 72)

5. Give money to people that are trying but just need some help.

But, after thinking about your post, you might have a better idea. Count me in!

Lmao, there is still plenty left over to do all that too. Just having a little fun bucko.

Reactions: kev69 and AirRaid08

Kev,

I wonder about you sometimes, but you have won (perhaps much) more of my respect with this post.

Reactions: kev69

I think it would suffice to place that just outside the NCAA offices in Indy, as well as in Durham, Chapel Hill, and Lawrence outside of their arenas.

I would spend every dime like an 18 yr old with an nba contact

Well...after taxes you would have to spend almost $100,000/month for the next 50 years...just on the principal...not including the interest that you would earn over 50 years.

Also, my guess is that by Tuesday night...the jackpot will probably grow to $1.8 - 2.0 B.

Not me. I don't even remember the ones from Saturday night.
Hell, I don't remember what time I had my first one today.........if you keep track of how much you drink, you are a rookie or under age ....

I would spend every dime on an 18 year with a NBA Dance Girl contract. Emphasis on girl.
Lawrence concurs...

th

Reactions: AirRaid08
Hey Lemp, I hate to inform you but after you get that face fixed you ain't going to have much left, lol

I mean, those are cool goals and all, but how could is all that compared to a solid 24k gold Buggatti? I'm not saying one's clearly better than the other, but I'm also not saying one isn't COMPLETELY badass.

I would like to think that if I won, then I would prefer to help others first, but I'm pretty sure I would just move and not leave a forwarding address. Now... if later I'm feeling petty, then I may purchase a billboard in Louisville that says, "Welcome to DaDidas Ville. Throw yo gang signs up for yo hoes!" or something like that. [laughing]

You better be sure you have all your ducks lined up and not be making a mistake. I can see a mass of lawyers at your door wanting a big, big cut of your money.

Of course, that was my Point. I got off track before I got there. Thanks for clearing that up for me and Go Big Blue.
The pledge is a bit silly and I'm not sure it could be done legally in all venues. The point of the pledge though is to do what the media won't and raise absolute hell for the 3 cheaters and never let them or anyone else forget about it. God's work, if you will.

EDIT: It's all in fun, dreaming about a 1 in 300 million chance.

ADVERTISEMENT