ADVERTISEMENT

The media/advertisers love De'Aaron Fox.

Cat Ballou

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 24, 2007
He has been literally everywhere. Have seen him in about half-dozen different ads. He has probably already made a couple of million dollars and he hasn't even signed a shoe contract yet.

Just hope he signs with a team in a big media market. He's going to be a star. Just incredible charisma for a 19 year old.

It's funny. Have seen some ads with Jayson Tatum in them and high profile media stories about Tatum - the Duke guys seem to corner the market on this stuff every year, but this year De'Aaron is the highest profile guy out there pre-draft. Don't know if he's just got a really good agent or what.

I thought I read somewhere that he signed with Nike, but just not for a custom shoe deal. Still a shoe contract in my book, I guess.

The OP's title.....As they should! What's not to love?

Reactions: Jkwo
Unfortunately, it looks like he is heading to Sacramento. Sucks. Unless a trade happens with Porzingis shuffling up the top 5, it looks like it will go Fultz, Ball, Tatum, Jackson, Fox.

He's just a super like able dude without adding in the fact that he's an excellent player. Definitely the type of guy you want as the face of your team. If he can start nailing his 3s he will be an unstoppable force. Unfortunately it looks like he's headed to Sacramento so he's not gonna be winning games any time soon. I'm hoping for some surprises though.

Reactions: ukfan041
There are a few that think it possible both Fox and Monk land in Sacramento. That would be interesting to say the least. That would have another team with 4 UK players on it.

He's just a super like able dude without adding in the fact that he's an excellent player. Definitely the type of guy you want as the face of your team. If he can start nailing his 3s he will be an unstoppable force. Unfortunately it looks like he's headed to Sacramento so he's not gonna be winning games any time soon. I'm hoping for some surprises though.

I still say the Lakers pull a surprise pick. Jmuo

ADVERTISEMENT