ADVERTISEMENT

The love between a man and his pony

Feb 9, 2011
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/animals/oklahoma-pony-case-629403

Upon arriving at the scene, a local resident told cops she was leaving for work when she “observed a white male full nude standing in the field having sex with a pony.” The woman called a neighbor and “asked her to check it out and call the police.”

schlosserok.jpg

Upon arriving at the scene, a local resident told cops she was leaving for work when she “observed a white male full nude standing in the field having sex with a pony.” The woman called a neighbor and “asked her to check it out and call the police.”

schlosserok.jpg
One of the comments as follows:
“Charges were dropped and the man was released when he told the arresting officer he identified as an equine.”

You know, it's one thing when it's a chick with a pony in Tijuana. This is quite another.

Some men like to play sports and hang out with the guys. This dude just likes to fuhk his pony. Disgusting as hell, but you do you.

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue

schlosserok.jpg
Is that a piece of hay stuck in between his goatee?

This guy must be really stupid. Has he not heard about the sheep experience?
It makes my toes curl just thinking about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: crpoore
Last edited:
One thought that goes through my mind....

How would he answer the question on a job application “Have you ever been convicted of a crime?” I know in some places that question can’t be legally asked, but in my place of employment a general background check is done before the employee starts work. What this guy has done would certainly open some eyes when they read his report.

One thought that goes through my mind....

How would he answer the question on a job application “Have you ever been convicted of a crime?” I know in some places that question can’t be legally asked, but in my place of employment a general background check is done before the employee starts work. What this guy has done would certainly open some eyes when they read his report.

As of now, never convicted.

Reactions: kev69
Seems like the women enjoyed watching. The daughter recorded it which is just as disgusting. How many of you would call your friends and tell them to watch? I’m sitting here thinking of how I would react but I know I wouldn’t be calling my neighbor to “check it out”

she “observed a white male full nude standing in the field having sex with a pony.” The woman called a neighbor and “asked her to check it out and call the police.”

Male pony, too.
Homophobe... No. That's not it. Anti-furry! Noooo... Not quite... Ahh!! Anti-furry-homophobe!!

We were demolishing an old house back in the day, and we found some pictures of a chick...errrr...woman, and a horse. They were Polaroids. Lot easier to delete stuff nowdays.

Also we used to party at this dude's farm . He had a pony. He'd get drunk, whip it out, and the pony would back right up onto it. And yeah, the guy was big enough.

Hey, can one of you guys delete my browser history when I die?

Well, maybe he identifies as a pony sometimes ?? So this isn’t bad

I mean that’s how it works these days eh? You can “identify “ as whatever the hell ya want!

Seems like the women enjoyed watching. The daughter recorded it which is just as disgusting. How many of you would call your friends and tell them to watch? I’m sitting here thinking of how I would react but I know I wouldn’t be calling my neighbor to “check it out”

she “observed a white male full nude standing in the field having sex with a pony.” The woman called a neighbor and “asked her to check it out and call the police.”
She had one hand on her cellphone and the other hand inside of her panties.

Reactions: crpoore
ADVERTISEMENT