ADVERTISEMENT

The latest Tom Crean photo

Once was at a live period event in Bloomington, MN when Tom Crean walked in and was still at Indiana and the scariest thing I've encountered in a gym happened, power went out and I'm standing next to Tom Crean wearing a "Crimson and Crean, I'm Back" T-shirt on and he had on IU warmup pants on. Let's just say nobody was picking up any wooden nickels around Crean in the dark.

What’s weird about this one is that it’s so intentional.

The other examples of him looking creepy are where the camera caught him without him knowing it. But this time he’s very purposely posing for the camera that way. WTF? Does he think that pic makes him look cool?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

What the fu….

What’s weird about this one is that it’s so intentional.

The other examples of him looking creepy are where the camera caught him without him knowing it. But this time he’s very purposely posing for the camera that way. WTF? Does he think that pic makes him look cool?
All this picture is missing is his famous "I've been thinking about you a lot" quote

They call him CC.... (Creepy Crean) Have for a good while now...

I wonder if Crean realizes just how creepy things like this are.

I mean at this point someone must have told him you know Tom you tend to do some really creepy stuff you might want to I dunno stop doing that lol

I wonder if Crean realizes just how creepy things like this are.

I mean at this point someone must have told him you know Tom you tend to do some really creepy stuff you might want to I dunno stop doing that lol
The thing is, he’s married, how has his wife not mentioned this stuff to him?

Also, Jim and John Harbaugh are his brother(s) in law, I have to believe they have let him know about his creepiness at family get togethers.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT