ADVERTISEMENT

The last time Jeff Brohm coached in the Governor’s Cup

HoptownCat93

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015

WE SHUT THEM OUT. Hunter Cantthrow. Offensive Guru Jeff Brohm was the OC. Because UofL fans know he understands the rivalry and he’s gonna do so well lol

Ok and bring Brian Brohm too. He came to Lexington twice and the first time he about choked away a big lead to a terrible team we had and then Stevie got loose. Brian lost the biggest game in the rivalry’s history.

Give me some Brohm. He was basically Satterfield at Purdue. He won’t recruit better than us. We’ll still own them.

Hey all you lurkers at Cardinal Sports. I was banned for no reason and I wanted to let you know that we’re your daddy.

4 straight
5 of 6.

And it’s not ending next year or the next…Bobby 3.0 isn’t gonna save you. You can live in the past of dominating your mid-major league while we didn’t put money into football. That’s changed. We’re daddy right now. Beat us before you talk crap.

Brohm ain’t taking you to the promised land. You aren’t some sleeping giant waiting to be a national power. You moved up to big boy football and you’ve been average ever since. Stop the delusions.

Congrats on Jeff “slightly better than Satt” Brohm who is gonna stop us because…checks notes…he’s gonna recruit your own city better lol. You can have that city and we’ll take Fredrick Douglass and the rest of the state.

Talk trash when you can keep a game close. You are TOO LITTLE. And once the Clemson/FSU/Miami cut out, you’re back to being a poverty conference team.

Myron Pryor! 300 pounds of GLORY!
God it was HOT. But me and my girlfriend hung on ‘till the end and got to see 300 POUNDS OF GLORY rumblin’ for six.

That was a classic ending to the 27-2 beat down.

As an added bonus, got to meet Myron’s Mom both pre and post-game. Told her post-game Myron had made a few million that day. He signed a 2.5 million contract after UK.

WE SHUT THEM OUT. Hunter Cantthrow. Offensive Guru Jeff Brohm was the OC. Because UofL fans know he understands the rivalry and he’s gonna do so well lol

Ok and bring Brian Brohm too. He came to Lexington twice and the first time he about choked away a big lead to a terrible team we had and then Stevie got loose. Brian lost the biggest game in the rivalry’s history.

Give me some Brohm. He was basically Satterfield at Purdue. He won’t recruit better than us. We’ll still own them.

Hey all you lurkers at Cardinal Sports. I was banned for no reason and I wanted to let you know that we’re your daddy.

4 straight
5 of 6.

And it’s not ending next year or the next…Bobby 3.0 isn’t gonna save you. You can live in the past of dominating your mid-major league while we didn’t put money into football. That’s changed. We’re daddy right now. Beat us before you talk crap.

Brohm ain’t taking you to the promised land. You aren’t some sleeping giant waiting to be a national power. You moved up to big boy football and you’ve been average ever since. Stop the delusions.

Congrats on Jeff “slightly better than Satt” Brohm who is gonna stop us because…checks notes…he’s gonna recruit your own city better lol. You can have that city and we’ll take Fredrick Douglass and the rest of the state.

Talk trash when you can keep a game close. You are TOO LITTLE. And once the Clemson/FSU/Miami cut out, you’re back to being a poverty conference team.
I think that you are forgetting that he was on the WKU staff when we played last and WKU beat us. Remember the "they spose to be SEC" and Im pretty sure Stoops was our coach.

Well let’s not forget the last time Brohm coached against UK as an OC UK lost.
I think that you are forgetting that he was on the WKU staff when we played last and WKU beat us. Remember the "they spose to be SEC" and Im pretty sure Stoops was our coach.
Where did I forget. I said Governor’s Cup. It’s in the title. Plus…Bobby was doing all the work in that game. Jeff was twiddling his thumbs. And the posed to be SEC game is when Joker was coach btw.

Where did I forget. I said Governor’s Cup. It’s in the title. Plus…Bobby was doing all the work in that game. Jeff was twiddling his thumbs. And the posed to be SEC game is when Joker was coach btw.
Negative, that game was 7 years ago and Stoops very much was our coach. He has been here since 2013

Imagine your program being so in the dumps you have to rely on WKU to try to talk smack to us. Run along, little birdie.
Dude, Im a UK fan . I was just responding to the initial post. GEEZ. Man if you aint pumping sunshine up the azzes on this board then you are a troll. Its comical. Sometimes I read here and get embarrassed to be a UK fan.

Negative, that game was 7 years ago and Stoops very much was our coach. He has been here since 2013
The posed to be SEC game was the 2011 game in Nashville where we won but looked ugly. Morgan Newton sacked himself.

We did lose the game Stoops coached in 2013 in Nashville too, but that wasn’t the posed to be SEC game.

Reactions: The-Hack
Dude, Im a UK fan . I was just responding to the initial post. GEEZ. Man if you aint pumping sunshine up the azzes on this board then you are a troll. Its comical. Sometimes I read here and get embarrassed to be a UK fan.
I’m taking about the UofL fan who came in to talk smack. Jesus, man. Get some chill pills.

🙄

4 straight
5 of 6.

With all due respect it’s Louisville, who cares?

This isn’t a rivalry, this is a game UK should ALWAYS win. Shame on us if we don’t.

4 straight
5 of 6.

They still think they are playing cupcake central in the ACC since in their minds with Brohm they are contenders now. While the ACC is not one of the big boy conferences in football, they do have better teams than the ones they used to play plus, there a couple notable teams in their league which will beat them regularly. Not only that but they will lose to the lower tier there as well.

The game you remember was in 2011. The game where our QB fell backwards for a 15 yard stumbling loss. I watched it live in an Appelby’s. I heard the statement. Joker was the Coach. Ironically, it was a win, but narrower than it should have been.

I attended the games we lost in Lexington and Nashville in 2012 and 2013.

Well let’s not forget the last time Brohm coached against UK as an OC UK lost.
Let's not forget the last time you guys changed coaches (Satterfield) you were back on top. Of what I have no clue and neither did you.

4 in a row and 5 of the last 6.

False.

Reactions: The-Hack
Fact: Liam Coen will have a more positive improvement to the UK offense in 2023 than Jeff Brohm will on the UL offense in 2023

Reactions: warrior-cat
I was at that game, think we gained less than 200 yards, UL was pitiful on offense but we weren't much better, in addition to Pryor's long TD return, did we score on an interception or special team's play? Seems like there was another defensive score, just cannot remember.

[Just looked it up, I was right, scored on a fumble return in the 1st half as well, plus another TD "drive" of 6 yards after an interception return in the 4th quarter]

ADVERTISEMENT