ADVERTISEMENT

The Last Kingdom

Man I loved that series but never got to finish it. Udrid son of udrid is a badass name that I wish was mine.

I couldn't get into the Netflix series as its treatment was like a cliff's notes version of the novels. The books are so much richer. Try the first book and see if you don't agree.

Bernardcornwell6bks.jpg

Last edited:
To me this may be the best TV show that no one ever seems to talk about, even my wife is hooked on it.

The show can be very violent, but there is very little nudity or cursing, which I really appreciate.

I think it is a very solid show that hooked me right away.

I couldn't get into the Netflix series as its treatment was like a cliff's notes version of the novels. The books are so much richer. Try the first book and see if you don't agree.

Bernardcornwell6bks.jpg

That looks like GoT’s ugly sister

To me this may be the best TV show that no one ever seems to talk about, even my wife is hooked on it.

The show can be very violent, but there is very little nudity or cursing, which I really appreciate.

I think it is a very solid show that hooked me right away.

"Little nudity".Why watch?

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
Finished the 3rd season. Still a really good show. Very well done and written.

Good mix of action and character moments. Villains are very well played out and make you have a rooting interest against them. Very, very good show.

About halfway through the 3rd (and most current?) season, and my original opinion on the show still stands.

It's been a fantastic series, up there with some of my favorites.

Finished the 3rd season. Still a really good show. Very well done and written.

Good mix of action and character moments. Villains are very well played out and make you have a rooting interest against them. Very, very good show.

Finished season three also. Best season so far imo. Great show

Reactions: weused2luvhim2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT