ADVERTISEMENT

The House Of Blue

A

anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y

Just recently re-joined after a 6 year hiatus and glad I did. Tons of credible recruiting info over there. David Sisk (Recruiting writer for UK, Minnesota and Vandy) also a former EYBL Travelers Coach, is one of the best I’ve seen. The guy has a lot of inside contacts and has been spot on with several of our targets. Well worth $8.33 per month IMO.

David Sisk is really good with his information. I like to check out HOB from time to time. Lots of basketball and football stuff on there, but there I am not in touch with football like I used to be.

I see the lady no for the HOB ticket exchange on here. Any feedback on that? Is it just as good the people selling on Rafters or is there some merit to it?

HOB is decently solid. Sometimes it’s pretty apparent the “insiders” are just guessing based off of rumors on RR but it seems to be getting more credible these days.

Just recently re-joined after a 6 year hiatus and glad I did. Tons of credible recruiting info over there. David Sisk (Recruiting writer for UK, Minnesota and Vandy) also a former EYBL Travelers Coach, is one of the best I’ve seen. The guy has a lot of inside contacts and has been spot on with several of our targets. Well worth $8.33 per month IMO.
how much is JR paying you or did yahoo slip you a fify...

Reactions: drew_ukfan
Yes if you can afford it it is well worth it now that Sisk and Jackson are providing info.

I have a ton of respect for JRow and it seems like Sisk is tremendous, I just can't fathom paying for information in 2018.

Recruiting is the only coverage I value enough to pay for, but the nature of it makes that pretty pointless.

All you can ever have is a general idea of where your program stands at a given time, and that perception is too pervasive to somehow be premium information.

I've somehow known as much about where we've stood with every kid we've gone after since Cal arrived as anyone else here and it hasn't cost a dime.

I do like the idea of just subscribing to support the site. It's absolutely worth that.

ADVERTISEMENT