ADVERTISEMENT

The Hall forum is dead?

Feb 19, 2015
They have blacklisted just about everyone that has bashed the Cards. the forum is dead and everyone comes over here to get the latest info on the Dirty Birdies?

They've all moved over to their UL scout board. Zipp chased everyone away

funny you said that
i told @Steelers2012 that a couple of months ago and he tried to call me a liar
but the truth is the truth, many good UL fans got tired of his garbage and ignorance and moved to the scout board
Zipp posted on there not to long ago and one of the posters asked if he was "that zipp" when he said yes they told him to leave and go back to his board

I have limited exposure to UL fans. Used to know one pretty well. Actually got his law degree from UK. Hated UK so much he tried to claim UK Law wasn't considered UK. He was ate up with UK hatred to the point of being irrational, he lied, he ignored facts, he'd change his story after the fact, delete posts on the forum if he was proved wrong, whatever - and in truth , growing up in Western Kentucky I cheered for UL when UK wasn't involved. It was a state school, most of our attitude back then was if UK couldn't represent the state then UL could.

But after hanging out with him and seeing how this guy just lived and breathed the demise of UK, which is what he wanted more than to see UL succeed (and there are some on here who are the same way reversed), he did a great job of making me despise UL.

In reality, I still don't really hate UL. I hate him. But by proxy UL has been him for quite some time to me.

And Zipp is exactly like this guy. They both act the same way.

I have limited exposure to UL fans. Used to know one pretty well. Actually got his law degree from UK. Hated UK so much he tried to claim UK Law wasn't considered UK. He was ate up with UK hatred to the point of being irrational, he lied, he ignored facts, he'd change his story after the fact, delete posts on the forum if he was proved wrong, whatever - and in truth , growing up in Western Kentucky I cheered for UL when UK wasn't involved. It was a state school, most of our attitude back then was if UK couldn't represent the state then UL could.

But after hanging out with him and seeing how this guy just lived and breathed the demise of UK, which is what he wanted more than to see UL succeed (and there are some on here who are the same way reversed), he did a great job of making me despise UL.

In reality, I still don't really hate UL. I hate him. But by proxy UL has been him for quite some time to me.

He's still around - in real life. Not sure about his internet persona. :)

He's still around - in real life. Not sure about his internet persona. :)
I actually heard he was on the scout board a few years back using some variation of his real name as his user id. needless to say I avoid the scout board

The majority of people who identify as ul fans are bandwagoners. I can't tell you how many times in the 80's and 90's I saw a person wearing a card shirt or hat and would say something like "hey, you guys have a big game tonight, huh"? I mostly heard "oh, do we play tonight"? Next I would have to tell them who they play, when they play, what channel it was on, and why the game was important to their season.

I don't think there is one person who posts here that would rather see ul lose than UK win. But I feel like they have many "fans" like that that are more anti-UK than they are pro-ul.

I've never understood why a site titled "Rivals" has so many butt hurt mods who ban rivals for any thing.

Reactions: bigbluegrog
I've never understood why a site titled "Rivals" has so many butt hurt mods who ban rivals for any thing.
Look what happens here when an opposing fan shows up with an opposing view. People trip over each other to call on the mods to ban them.

I liked the good ole days on here when there were several ul fans who posted here regularly, among them was Steelers. Should the mods on their site allow you to go there and poor mouth them with every breath? Steelers bans you from there because those people want you banned from there. I wouldn't expect him to put your feelings above theirs. Would you?

Reactions: kyjeff1
The difference between this board and the Cardinal board is, on here, rival fans can have a rational discussion as long as they show some respect to the people that might disagree with them and not become too obnoxious.

On the Cardinal board they will ban you for any opinion if it doesn't agree with the consensus of the 7 or 8 fans that post there. They are the most thin-skinned bunch on the planet.

The difference between this board and the Cardinal board is, on here, rival fans can have a rational discussion as long as they show some respect to the people that might disagree with them and not become too obnoxious.

On the Cardinal board they will ban you for any opinion if it doesn't agree with the consensus of the 7 or 8 fans that post there. They are the most thin-skinned bunch on the planet.
it doesn't help that in a single day there UK fans outnumber UL fans (as in showing up, not posting) by probably 3:1

raw

He's a lawyer, what did you expect?

It was already a slow moving board over there. Then Steelers was given mod status and it went straight to his head, and the board is run like a nazi operation. @Steelers2012 killed all traffic on the board, most ok posters went on to scout.

in another year or so, its gonna be only Kerry Rhodes, Zipp, and Steelers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT