ADVERTISEMENT

The GOOOOO RUUUUNNN offense is used in the NBA

I remember those Magic teams well. They looked very good during the regular season, but like a deer in headlights during big games (especially the shooters). Always had a guy play awful and commit a ton of turnovers in those big games too, yet said player would never leave the court for some odd reason. Seems like they always had a lead late in a most of those games too, but mysteriously took the pedal off the gas and went to shit when doing so. Cal and Stan have a lot in common, including both probably being better at commentating than coaching.

I would prefer if we do that, push it to the hole every play.
Yeah never understood this criticism. I've never seen a coach not yell during a game and want the team to run and go fast, play fast. Last year went to hell when we stopped playing fast because of injuries.

I'm ready for our coach to leave for several reasons. Yelling run and go aren't two of them

Go, run is to push the ball down the court, not the offense once there. Glad to clear that up. I'm sure now you absolute whiny babies will stop using this ignorant trope.

Reactions: crawfords corner
Go, run is to push the ball down the court, not the offense once there. Glad to clear that up. I'm sure now you absolute whiny babies will stop using this ignorant trope.
Yeah that worked out great for us, Wheeler sprinting into half court and then nowhere to go because the defense sags off him and he can't shoot. Awesome offense, Cal!

I would prefer if we do that, push it to the hole every play.

AdeptFarBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

We used the GOOOO RUUUUUN a lot when I played baseball.

Anytime me or one of the other guys were joking or effing around during practice, coach would yell at us "GOOOO. RUUUUN." Couldn't tell you how many laps around the field I had to put in over those seasons for being a wise ass 😆

The last time a guy said trope in front me, I took his wife and half of his pension during the divorce. Don’t be that guy.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_fan_41102
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT