ADVERTISEMENT

The disaster artist comes out December 1st

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
if you have never seen the backstory to this movie google "the room" reviews specifically red letter media. Franco does a great job. Check out tommy tiseau. Dropped 5 million that is considered by some the worst movie of all time it's extremely bad but you die laughing at how horrible it is. See is the trailer

In order to appreciate them making fun of it you have to check out the room reviews first they are awesome

I just watched The Room. What a special film.

I don't even know where to start. I think my favorite part was how a "banker" was able to support a stay at home "future wife" and a "kid that was like a son" by renting 2 different apartments in an upscale area of the affordable city of San Francisco.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I just watched The Room. What a special film.

I don't even know where to start. I think my favorite part was how a "banker" was able to support a stay at home "future wife" and a "kid that was like a son" by renting 2 different apartments in an upscale area of the affordable city of San Francisco.
Lol! Oh hi doggy. Mark; hey Johnny how's work? Johnny; we make lot of money. But that's personal. So how's your sex life? He talks about work being too personal and follows up with how's your sex life. So many quotable lines from that epic movie

Last edited:
I just saw it at a midnight showing. It's everything it was cracked up to be. I watched it so I could enjoy the Disaster Artist. Now I fell after I watch that movie, I'll have to go back and watch the room again.

Lol! Oh hi doggy. Mark; hey Johnny how's work? Johnny; we make lot of money. But that's personal. So how's your sex life? He talks about work being too personal and follows up with how's your sex life. So many quotable lines from that epic movie
Mark: "I'm very very busy" (sitting in parked car at 10am on weekday)

"Johnny doesn't drink!"

Later scene:

(Johnny takes glass of champagne 30 seconds into birthday party)

My assessment of The Room actors:

Johnny (wiseau): proof that Quentin Tarantino and Paolo from Friends (Rachel's early season love interest) are cousins.

Mark (sestero): Ryan gossling's stand in on soon to be deleted scenes he doesn't feel like filming.

Denny (haldiman): Always auditions for roles that johnny galecki ends up getting.

Lisa: gets roles Kate Hudson won't audition for.

Claudette (Minnot): discovered passion for acting at the age of 71 after finding inspiration from angela lansbury and Rue MacClanahan.

Peter: cheep cheep. cheep cheep.

Michelle: I can't think of anything funny to say about you. You are THAT bland

Mike: I swear to God I recognize you from an episode of Blossom.

Chris R (Janjian): who cares. Your big break was a bit role in the worst movie ever made.

ADVERTISEMENT