ADVERTISEMENT

The Derby Media Kept Looking For SEXTINO

He's done in coaching. No university board in their right minds would hire him. He's a wealthy man. He best go to Florida and fade quietly into the sunset.

"I will not (go to Churchill Downs) unless (chairman) David Grissom and the pizza guy, Papa John (Schnatter), retire from the (university's) board of trustees," - Rick Pitino

Might have been the only true thing to ever come out of his mouth. [laughing]

Spotted at a Florida track simulcast... :pimp:

ss_fifteeno.jpg

Hell no can SEXTINO go back and unscrew Sypher get real :cool2:
OK. Just making sure that we're on record of using a childish name for someone who got laid, even if it was in a hilariously bad way. You know, the thing that all human beings, especially males, are wired to do. Got it. Seems reasonable.

Next time a Louisville fan uses a goofy ass nickname for one of their players, those of you who use "sextino" should just remain quiet. It is one of the worst parts of this whole board, other than the trolls from other teams.

Not a big deal. Just makes the fanbase look ridiculous.

OK. Just making sure that we're on record of using a childish name for someone who got laid, even if it was in a hilariously bad way. You know, the thing that all human beings, especially males, are wired to do. Got it. Seems reasonable.

Next time a Louisville fan uses a goofy ass nickname for one of their players, those of you who use "sextino" should just remain quiet. It is one of the worst parts of this whole board, other than the trolls from other teams.

Not a big deal. Just makes the fanbase look ridiculous.
Opinions are like @####### everyone has one

How about Fifteeno? It isn't quite as crass. And is more descriptive of the most embarrassing elements of his Sypher testimony.

NBC briefly mentioned Pitino (as a part owner of Coach Rocks) when they were introducing the horses (fillies) as they were parading to the starting gate for the Kentucky Oaks.

(She finished 7th out of 14.)

Really got me there. Sure you dont want to give me a nickname that a 6 year old would come up with?

I'm guessing you don't earn your living by using your mind.
I’ll just ignore you and you can go back to the Rubik’s Cube you haven’t figured out.

ADVERTISEMENT