ADVERTISEMENT

The complete number of times that a division 1 kicker has missed short on a 43 yar field goal

Has this been addressed by the coaching staff this week? They see him kick everyday in practice.

I’m not at practice, but I read before the season started that he only had a leg out to 45 yards, and anything deeper might need to be attempted by Chance Poor. Short and accurate vs. long and erratic.

Reactions: Chuckinden
I’m not at practice, but I read before the season started that he only had a leg out to 45 yards, and anything deeper might need to be attempted by Chance Poor. Short and accurate vs. long and erratic.

What could go wrong?

Reactions: Aike
Look who is posting again, I guess instead of calling for Stoops to be replaced as you did after the 1st game, you are now attacking the pk.

I never stopped posting so your point fell flat.

Stoops is earning his top 15 contract right now. I have no problem with that and again glad to be wrong as I didn't think he was going to produce at all. Up to this point he was overpaid and under inspiring. When things change for the better I have no problem.

Has this been addressed by the coaching staff this week? They see him kick everyday in practice.
Not sure the point of you post? Not much you can do to address someone's physical limits. It's the reason he doesn't do kickoffs...in fact a couple of years ago when McGinnis was injured he did do kickoffs and he was lucky to get the ball to the 10 yd line. Yes, they see him every day in practice as well as the other kickers available and they keep coming back to him. I'd say that means that they have more faith that he will make any particular kick they ask him to try than anyone else on the roster. College football isn't the NFL where you can cut a guy and go pickup someone else. You work with the tools you have available.

Reactions: NewWildcatOrder
Not sure the point of you post? Not much you can do to address someone's physical limits. It's the reason he doesn't do kickoffs...in fact a couple of years ago when McGinnis was injured he did do kickoffs and he was lucky to get the ball to the 10 yd line. Yes, they see him every day in practice as well as the other kickers available and they keep coming back to him. I'd say that means that they have more faith that he will make any particular kick they ask him to try than anyone else on the roster. College football isn't the NFL where you can cut a guy and go pickup someone else. You work with the tools you have available.
I meant has the staff addressed this to the media.

ADVERTISEMENT