ADVERTISEMENT

The Cats' Pause Basketball Yearbook

BigBlueTom1

Sophomore
Oct 4, 2004
Just got this years 38th Volume. Does anyone have every one? I knew I had most of them and checked to see which ones I didn't have. I'm only missing 2 out of the 38. I'm missing Volume's 2 and 4!

Reactions: wcc31
I have everyone since since the '94 season, I think.

I had a buddy who had every copy last time I talked to him, but that was in the 90's.

Funny thing was, he wasn't even a UK fan. He liked to read the KY HS basketball section.

Reactions: BigBlueTom1
I have everyone since since the '94 season, I think.

I had a buddy who had every copy last time I talked to him, but that was in the 90's.

Funny thing was, he wasn't even a UK fan. He liked to read the KY HS basketball section.
Maybe since he's not a UK fan I could get him to part with number 2 and 4 then I would have them all!!

I was just wondering the other day if those were still made. Glad to hear they are, I used to look at my dads for hours and then after he passed away, I bought them myself but have missed the past 4 years or so. I probably have 15 or 20 total

Reactions: wcc31
I have 4 through 32. My father-in-law used to get me one every year and send it to NC. I bought a couple after he passed away but I didn’t keep up with it. It wasn’t the same.

BigBlueTom1, I would be happy to give you my #4.
Well thank you. I would be happy to have it. Then I would only be missing number 2!!

I have 4 through 32. My father-in-law used to get me one every year and send it to NC. I bought a couple after he passed away but I didn’t keep up with it. It wasn’t the same.

BigBlueTom1, I would be happy to give you my #4.
same. My mom always got me the new one every year when she would first see it in stores. I remember as a kid just combing through that whole thing every year. Once she passed it just wasn’t the same.

I know I have bought one every since they came out, but not sure if I still have all of them.

I am fortunate to have the whole set, those first ones didn't have much meat in them.

I gave my #2 to guy to get a #1 from him (he had two #1s). It completed his set. The guy was so happy. I now have all except a #2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT