ADVERTISEMENT

The Cats gotta get this one today....

blueblood65

Junior
Nov 16, 2006
Forget about the 4 game skid,forget about the season so far,forget about all of the negative talk. Start a new season today and beat Bama..This game is very important and I hope the crowd gets behind these guys today and Rupp isn't a morgue.I can't stress this enough, This Game is Huge for a lot of reasons. GO CATS BEAT BAMA!

Forget about the 4 game skid,forget about the season so far,forget about all of the negative talk. Start a new season today and beat Bama..This game is very important and I hope the crowd gets behind these guys today and Rupp isn't a morgue.I can't stress this enough, This Game is Huge for a lot of reasons. GO CATS BEAT BAMA!
It is a huge game for John Calipari that is for sure. Lose this one and he goes down in the UK record books for one of our longest losing streaks. He will join Sutton and BCG with a chance to set the record all by his lonesome.

Calipari best figure this out and coach this team to win today. It is important

It is a huge game for John Calipari that is for sure. Lose this one and he goes down in the UK record books for one of our longest losing streaks. He will join Sutton and BCG with a chance to set the record all by his lonesome.

Calipari best figure this out and coach this team to win today. It is important
Cal has lot of coaching flaws, but I don't think anyone can coach this team up.

There is no chance I can even dream of this team coming out motivated and on fire. I hope for or sake, theirs, and Cal's, that they pull out a win. I just can't imagine it being a convincing one. I hope I'm wrong.

I never thought it would come down to this when the season started.
!!!!!!!!!! CRUNCH TIME Go CATs !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BassProCat
I said the same before the Auburn game. So, the truth is we have no idea. We should win home games but who knows. I do think our defense has looked better but if we turn the ball over like we did at Auburn in the first half, nope, no chance.

ADVERTISEMENT