ADVERTISEMENT

The 15 Club Fanfest NIL event is the weekend.

Magilla Gorillla

Sophomore
Jul 6, 2022
Looks like a great event and a good way to support a collective.

The 15 Club will host its inaugural Fan Fest event on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at the Central Bank Center, Exhibit Hall C. The Fan Fest is a bucket list event open to all Wildcat Fans. The event which is designed to promote The 15 Club, Kentucky’s Official Collective and will provide a VIP opportunity to meet your favorite players of the 2023 Kentucky Football and Volleyball teams including new arrivals quarterback Devin Leary and running back Ray Davis and your favorite Wildcats like Barion Brown and Deone Walker.

Fan Fest will feature entertainment for the whole family including a VIP meet and greet with players, photo opportunities, UK Collectables, inflatables for kids, a vendor village, bar, concessions and more.

The Fan Fest event will run from 4-8pm and will be $15.

I’m surprised the folks who were freaking out over NIL the last 6 months aren’t all over this. It’s almost like they really only care about forwarding a narrative and not actual NIL opportunities for UK athletes.

Last edited:
Reactions: backinky2018
Looks like a great event and a good way to support a collective.

The 15 Club will host its inaugural Fan Fest event on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at the Central Bank Center, Exhibit Hall C. The Fan Fest is a bucket list event open to all Wildcat Fans. The event which is designed to promote The 15 Club, Kentucky’s Official Collective and will provide a VIP opportunity to meet your favorite players of the 2023 Kentucky Football and Volleyball teams including new arrivals quarterback Devin Leary and running back Ray Davis and your favorite Wildcats like Barion Brown and Deone Walker.

Fan Fest will feature entertainment for the whole family including a VIP meet and greet with players, photo opportunities, UK Collectables, inflatables for kids, a vendor village, bar, concessions and more.

The Fan Fest event will run from 4-8pm and will be $15.

I’m surprised the folks who were freaking out over NIL the last 6 months aren’t all over this. It’s almost like they really only care about forwarding a narrative and not actual NIL opportunities for UK athletes.
Why they delete the tweet?

Reactions: treyforuk
While reading over some headlines yesterday I found an interesting source of income for Dee Beckwith, the WWE. So if football doesn't work out he has a 2nd option. Another interesting name who signed with the WWE is UGA softball player Jaiden Fields, Justin Fields little sister. There were about a dozen college athletes in multiple sports signed by the WWE. Just thought it was interesting. In case anyone doesn't know what WWE is, professional wrestling.

While reading over some headlines yesterday I found an interesting source of income for Dee Beckwith, the WWE. So if football doesn't work out he has a 2nd option. Another interesting name who signed with the WWE is UGA softball player Jaiden Fields, Justin Fields little sister. There were about a dozen college athletes in multiple sports signed by the WWE. Just thought it was interesting. In case anyone doesn't know what WWE is, professional wrestling.

Another was Cameron Jones. Former QB from Knott county and Frederick Douglass. Went to UC, converted to te, then ot.

Another was Cameron Jones. Former QB from Knott county and Frederick Douglass. Went to UC, converted to te, then ot.

Just thought it was interesting, we're some tennis and soccer players too. One if the wrestling programs has a female who competes in the American ninja competitions, one of the top ladies.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Just thought it was interesting, we're some tennis and soccer players too. One if the wrestling programs has a female who competes in the American ninja competitions, one of the top ladies.

I think it's interesting too. Sure seems like a smart move by all

I say we drop JMI for Learfield. Why doesn’t JMI do for UK what Learfield is doing for Alabama NIL? Disgraceful. Time to drop Magilla Gorillia’s employer!!

• Haha
Reactions: The-Hack and catben
ADVERTISEMENT