ADVERTISEMENT

Thankful to be have....

warrior-cat

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2004
Meant to start it like this this: Thankful to have plenty today and I thank God for it. Was not always that way but it is now. Pray for those that do not and hope they will be taken care of. Going fishing today so, you guys enjoy your day and my prayers go out to you and your families. Yes, all of you, Jameslee, Killa, Fuzz, Defeeeense, and others I often disagree with.

Last edited:
Thankful to be has

tumblr_mkwnusIrTF1r74705o2_400.gif

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

"If you mean by 'matter' what I mean by spirit, then your matter is my spirit, and God is material; but if you mean by 'matter' no more than what is usually meant by it, then my spirit is NOT your matter, and God is spirit"

-- Edgar Allen Poe writing in Eureka Magazine

THAT MAN ,,, could ramble

I'm reading some of his old letters and second hand accounts of his life in a great biography by Edward Wagenknecht

If you've ever had even a passing interest in Poe I can't recommend his book enough,
You should read samples of his literary / artistic criticisms .... he'd make people cry today (and gert sued a lot) I think.....

(actually I'm spot reading it for the 5th time I think)

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
"If you mean by 'matter' what I mean by spirit, then your matter is my spirit, and God is material; but if you mean by 'matter' no more than what is usually meant by it, then my spirit is NOT your matter, and God is spirit"

-- Edgar Allen Poe writing in Eureka Magazine

THAT MAN ,,, could ramble

I'm reading some of his old letters and second hand accounts of his life in a great biography by Edward Wagenknecht

If you've ever had even a passing interest in Poe I can't recommend his book enough,
You should read samples of his literary / artistic criticisms .... he'd make people cry today (and gert sued a lot) I think.....

(actually I'm spot reading it for the 5th time I think)
I wonder if he would have "gerten" sued today or just run out of town for his writings.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT