ADVERTISEMENT

Thankful for you guys and gals! See you in the Spring!

Praying for your situation to get better quick.

Going to miss your posts and analysis that are always spot on.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Praying for you, SOS. Hope everything turns out best case in the end.

Look forward to having you back.

Have a personal emergency that will require my full attention for the next few months.

I won't be posting until the Spring at the earliest.

That being said, I hope you all have a great season and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for all you ladies and gents. You guys make this place one of the most entertaining message boards of all time.

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul
God Bless SOS!

Have a personal emergency that will require my full attention for the next few months.

That being said, I hope you all have a great season and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for all you ladies and gents. You guys make this place one of the most entertaining message boards of all time.

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul
🙏🏻 for you Son Of Saul

Prayers for you buddy. Hang in there. BBN will be praying for your return. God Speed.

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul
Hope everything turns out ok man.

Maybe you'll see the light (or not) before he does, posting thoughtless drivel you know nothing about.

Why did you feel compelled to create a sock?
LeadBelly is definitely a Reddit type poster. No doubt in my mind. That’s the type of person you’re asking these questions too. Only people with enough hate in their heart to actually do things like this.

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul
Take care and hurry back.

So you haven't spoken to him about it to know what it is but you're sure what it's not?

He is definitely someplace you don't get internet for long periods of time. Jail, rehab and psychiatric facilities all fit that bill, and let's face it, @Son_Of_Saul has been slipping for a while on here. Just look at his post count and all the hours he posts on here. Gromcat is in a similar state. They should have inquired about a 2 for 1 special in whatever nut house Saul is staying at.
You seem to have quite a bit of familiarity with places like that.

So you haven't spoken to him about it to know what it is but you're sure what it's not?

He is definitely someplace you don't get internet for long periods of time. Jail, rehab and psychiatric facilities all fit that bill, and let's face it, @Son_Of_Saul has been slipping for a while on here. Just look at his post count and all the hours he posts on here. Gromcat is in a similar state. They should have inquired about a 2 for 1 special in whatever nut house Saul is staying at.
I’m curious why the mods did have a good sense to delete this guy’s prior posts in this thread, but not to ban or suspend his account. What more do you need to see? Please get rid of this prick.

ADVERTISEMENT