ADVERTISEMENT

Thankful for you guys and gals! See you in the Spring!

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Have a personal emergency that will require my full attention for the next few months.

I won't be posting until the Spring at the earliest.

That being said, I hope you all have a great season and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for all you ladies and gents. You guys make this place one of the most entertaining message boards of all time.

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul

We’ll miss you, buddy. I hope all goes well with whatever the issue is, and look forward to your return in Spring. We wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: KFuqua
Have a personal emergency that will require my full attention for the next few months.

That being said, I hope you all have a great season and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for all you ladies and gents. You guys make this place one of the most entertaining message boards of all time.

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul

Best wishes SOS

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul
Will miss your input brother. Hope everything is good your way. Talk to you soon!

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul
Best of luck man. Hope everything goes well with you and your family.

Sorry to hear this. Hoping for the best possible resolution. Take care.

Okay, so I am just going to say it....this is either Prison time, long-term drug/alcohol rehab or a stay in a long-term psychiatric care facility. Either way, it's some place he isn't getting internet privileges. Oh, well. Hopefully you get the help you obviously need!
So you create a sock to say that? What a POS...what if he's dealing with a terminal health issue in his family.

I'm going to say it, you suck belly boy.

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul
Good luck and God bless.

Best wishes to you my friend and hope it's a very positive outcome of whatever you are having to deal with. You will be missed on here.

Terminal health issues in the family don’t prevent you from being able to post for months. This is certainly a situation where he won't have access to post.
It’s none of your friggin business what it is. Only his.

And I look forward to the day when you (and the dozen plus other names you post under) decide to take a break from the board. Although I don’t foresee any well wishes on that day …only relief. Because you’re an asshole.

God bless!

Sincerely,

Son_Of_Saul
The best of the Lord and what He has for you during this crisis. May He comfort you and keep you safe. See you in the spring helping wave banner #9

Reactions: ck-2
Okay, so I am just going to say it....this is either Prison time, long-term drug/alcohol rehab or a stay in a long-term psychiatric care facility. Either way, it's some place he isn't getting internet privileges.

Oh, well. Hopefully you get the help you obviously need!
So, you created an account just to say this? What a clown.

He created like a dozen or so last year...total duckhead...
And he’s still creating new ones. His most recent is “popquiz”, under which he’s posted nearly a thousand times in just the last three weeks. Many are under the mistaken impression that there are numerous jerks here, when really it’s the same jerk who apparently has nothing better to do with his life than troll this board under various different names each day.

And he’s still creating new ones. His most recent is “popquiz”, under which he’s posted nearly a thousand times in just the last three weeks. Many are under the mistaken impression that there are numerous jerks here, when really it’s the same jerk who apparently has nothing better to do with his life than troll this board under various different names each day.
Would explain his mental health facility and internet privileges comment...he's parroting his own situation from the double wide... [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT