ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU LORD!!!!

sluggercatfan

All-American
Aug 17, 2004
My daughter went to Indy on Tuesday to have some have some extensive Imaging done for the type of cancer that she has... There is a special agent that she is injected with and the Imaging covers every single area of her body where the cancer and tumors can be present and she got word from the doctor this morning they found no signs of any cancer or tumors!!! She still has to go back for some testing to find out why her markers are up indicating problems.
I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone of you that have had her in your prayers and put her on prayer lists at your church or whatever!!! PRAISE THE LORD and it's just one of the happiest days of my life.

Last edited:
Congratulations to your daughter and you, sounds like the worst could be over.

Praise God and thank you Jesus... God is Great all the time. I hve lost a brother a few year's ago to that dreadful disease. I also lost my father just a short time before him. My mom has had 3 cancer operation's, she just turned 92 a few week's ago. Praise God for keeping her around so long after the operation's..
I thank God for your family during this trying time. His promise is to not put on us more than we can bare. I will continue to pray for your daughter and all of the people who have this terrible disease..

GBB

My daughter went to Indy on Tuesday to have some have some extensive Imaging done for the type of cancer that she has... There is a special agent that she is injected with and the Imaging covers every single area of her body where the cancer and tumors can be present and she got word from the doctor this morning they found no signs of any cancer or tumors!!! She still has to go back for some testing to find out why her markers are up indicating problems.
I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone of you that have had her in your prayers and put her on prayer lists at your church or whatever!!! PRAISE THE LORD and it's just one of the happiest days of my life.

GOD IS GREAT!!!

ADVERTISEMENT