ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Meme's

Tennessee-personal-space.jpg

I sat two rows in front of that guy at the UGA game this year.

Yep, very concerned. No way should Kentucky lose to Tennessee this year. Much less by the amount that they did.
Do you not see the talent difference between the teams? Just look at the recruiting rankings the past 3 years. The teams that consistently finish top 10 in recruiting are most of the time, the best teams in the NCAA.

Do you not see the talent difference between the teams? Just look at the recruiting rankings the past 3 years. The teams that consistently finish top 10 in recruiting are most of the time, the best teams in the NCAA.

Also, it would be impossible to watch both of those teams play through the first 7 games and not be somewhat concerned about UK's chances of winning.

The one thing I will say is that it's unfortunate that most teams in the SEC care about as much about basketball as they do about their rowing team because UK basketball is special even if nobody in the SEC really cares. That shouldn't be confused with the fact that they still want to win, nobody wants their teams to suck--even in rowing. But if given the choice, every team in the SEC would give up their basketball team for a national championship in football in a second. That's a choice they would make all day, every day. Being a UK alum, I fully understand how much of a bragging right basketball is for UK fans, just know that it really doesn't have the desired affect on teams in the SEC not named Kentucky.

The one thing I will say is that it's unfortunate that most teams in the SEC care about as much about basketball as they do about their rowing team because UK basketball is special even if nobody in the SEC really cares. That shouldn't be confused with the fact that they still want to win, nobody wants their teams to suck--even in rowing. But if given the choice, every team in the SEC would give up their basketball team for a national championship in football in a second. That's a choice they would make all day, every day. Being a UK alum, I fully understand how much of a bragging right basketball is for UK fans, just know that it really doesn't have the desired affect on teams in the SEC not named Kentucky.
Jeebus cripes, dude. I was just posting a funny UT meme. Shut down your turbo psychoanalyst engine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT