ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Meme's

May 8, 2009
OK all you Cat fans I need some really funny Tennessee meme's My cousin lives in Knoxville and she has been posting crap all day. needs some goods ones. post on here.

154ez47.jpg

2uoh1kw.jpg

Reactions: RV2 and hoojyoutlaw
As long as Butch Jones is your coach Kentucky will stand a chance. I also half to lol at ut fans that talk like the program is still elite. Ut football lost it's shine a long time ago at least Kentucky is still the gold standard at it's sport.

Reactions: BigBlueCatNation
I know he won't call a run play with no timeouts and 40 sec left in the game.

Yet he seems to have the same outcome no matter what he calls. Tennessee hasn't done anything for close to 20 years with their biggest accomplishment being the streak over Kentucky, a team that didn't even try during most of that time. Yet, UT still had trouble beating them. Face it, now that Kentucky seems to FINALLY be taking football more seriously, I doubt UT wins at the same rate they were before. Odds are that UT of the present and future, won't be the UT of the past.

Yet he seems to have the same outcome no matter what he calls. Tennessee hasn't done anything for close to 20 years with their biggest accomplishment being the streak over Kentucky, a team that didn't even try during most of that time. Yet, UT still had trouble beating them. Face it, now that Kentucky seems to FINALLY be taking football more seriously, I doubt UT wins at the same rate they were before. Odds are that UT of the present and future, won't be the UT of the past.
In the last 20 years Tennessee has played in 1/4 of the SEC championship games played.

Did we play in an SEC championship game in 07...? 20 years has been such a short time....

When is the last time yall won a bowl game?

You may have, which is why I said the better part of 20 years. A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, too. I believe our last win was either 2009 or 2010

In the last 20 years Tennessee has played in 1/4 of the SEC championship games played.

How did you do in them? For teams like UT, I would think just getting there doesn't matter. It should only matter if you win. I know for us in basketball, we couldn't care less if we made it to the SEC Championship Game. It only matters if we win it.

I'm not sure why Tennessee fans are on here getting offended. This is a UK message board so they either need to grow thicker skin or go back to the Vols message boards. Yeah they will most likely beat uk this Saturday. However the basketball team blew them out in Knoxville last year and will beat them twice this year.

ADVERTISEMENT